Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Have you ever played with a halo youtuber?

OP SuperNuggetDude

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 16
yes,... yes i have
I may have done so without even realizing it, since I've never heard of any of those people
I think that's the joy of playing Halo. And the frustration. You don't know when or where you'll encounter Youtubers.

As Nate says above it's difficult to know who you meet when you're so focused in the game.
I remember a few weeks ago I played a match of btb against Unyshek and did manage to kill him a couple times
No
xConnieCat wrote:
Oh all the time. I've played with Ducain, been in one of his videos and been featured by him in a video. I've also played with Naded from the old Halo 2 MLG circuit (and beat him), Neighbor from MLG, 3 343 employees including Unyshek, tons of forgers, The Halo Forge Epidemic cast, been featured by Narb and one other, Assassinated Nowise10 in Reach (anyone even remember him?) and got several kills on Major Nelson in matchmaking on Reach. And finally (and most proudly) I beat down Halo Follower in Halo 4.
Any links to prove that?
Nope, never.
I actually played with Wardog like about 8 months ago, he was on my team in WZ, but the sad thing is i actually didn't know that he was a YT, but everyone was screaming into their mics "OMG its Wardog!"

So after the match i searched him up and found him. I was like "Seriously? I missed that?!"
Got invited to a custom game by some guy named Leouric back in March or April. Later I learned that he was a Halo/Destiny youtuber. I didn't care, but I'm still putting it out there. Also played Unyshek in Warzone, but I couldn't tell if he was playing considering he got 6 kills in the first few minutes and stayed that way for the rest of the game. I've played in Ispitefuls customs a few times also.
Yeah I play with people from RUL every now and then :P
No, but I've played with a 343 employee
I have played with Pingy, Spiteful and Greenskull. Pingy is by far the best out of these three but I did manage to get a kill on him. :)
FatRat and AYellowSnowball. Friends with the latter still, but have not played with any of them in a long time.
FatRat broke the halo 3 kill record i think 2 years ago.
He did, yes.
No, but I've played with a 343 employee
Me too! I've had the pleasure of matching BS Angel a couple times, both in Halo 4 and 5. Quinn DelHoyo, Bravo, PeteTheDuck in Halo 4 as well. That was for a Community Playdate.
In Halo 5, I matched with and against BS Angel four, techincally five, times in a row in Grifball. This was during the summer this year. :D I messaged her and got a response. Super lucky.

Who'd you play with/against?
xConnieCat wrote:
Oh all the time. I've played with Ducain, been in one of his videos and been featured by him in a video. I've also played with Naded from the old Halo 2 MLG circuit (and beat him), Neighbor from MLG, 3 343 employees including Unyshek, tons of forgers, The Halo Forge Epidemic cast, been featured by Narb and one other, Assassinated Nowise10 in Reach (anyone even remember him?) and got several kills on Major Nelson in matchmaking on Reach. And finally (and most proudly) I beat down Halo Follower in Halo 4.
Any links to prove that?
Yessir. Ducain Feature. Forge Epidemic Feature. Postgame With Ducain. Major Nelson, Nowise10, Neighbor and Halo Follower screenshots were lost on my old 360 and a few screenshots of Halo 5 with 343 were deleted automatically to make room for new DVR footage. Couldn't get a screenshot of Naded because of that -blam- preview update that removed voice commands for Cortana.
came across pingy twice in warzone...the first time on darkstar and the second time i came across him i had him on my team...i also ran into spitful once on escape from home base (A.R.C) and i tried to play with ubernick once...i messaged him seeing if he wanted to do some octagon and he messaged back saying sure....still till this day he hasn't joined :c
never heard of them, so i probably have without knowing it.
I have played with Pingy(3 times!!!), Eagle Precursor, the Chief Canuck(I HAVE ACTUALLY MESSAGED HIM, AND HE REPLIED), and I have had Spliced in my fireteam!!! SQUUUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I AM IN TWO OF HIS VIDEOS(Pingy's). Inconvievable with Phaeton Helios. And Unfriggenbelieaveable with Blood of Suban/H2 Br/Hybrid Br/H2 Beam Rifle Alpha.
IF YOU WANT PROOF(of spliced in my fireteam), here!
I played with Taras, or Late Night Gaming.
Played against iSpteful today against his whole 12 man squad was the only person on my team to end positive >.>
Unyshek, Toa Freak (Halo Canon), LateNightGaming, and iSpiteful.
I've played Halo Wars with Halo Canon's Toa Freak! It's his latest Let's Lore video!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 16