Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hayabusa in Halo 5 Guardians?

OP Mindfreak zz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I happened to come across this image and i wanted to know if it is real, looks pretty good in my opinion.
http://www.343industries.org/forum/uploads/monthly_01_2013/post-26953-0-04894400-1358979762.jpg
Where did you find this?
That concept art is by Liquid Development - they helped to make some of the armor for Halo 4. Hayabusa was concept but it never made it to the final game
Where did you find this?
On Google lol, just searched for "halo 5 armor"
stckrboy wrote:
That concept art is by Liquid Development - they helped to make some of the armor for Halo 4. Hayabusa was concept but it never made it to the final game
So that means it doesn't have a chance of being in halo 5?
POWER RANGERS GO!
I don't miss this armor.
Too bad we couldn't use the sword. ;_;
stckrboy wrote:
You never know. I don't think we've seen the full list of armour anywhere so there's always a chance. My thoughts though, are that we probably won't see it showing up
I really hated that armor so much because it doesnt even look like it fits in halo. Looks like they mixed a gundam with some futuristic samurai which i thinks is lame.

I hated seeing in the game and i hope it doesnt come back. It just doesnt make halo feel like halo to me. Also it kinda looked like a power ranger meagazord. lol
Play halo 3 on MCC every noob has this armor, im that sick of it i never want to see a return of it in any future game.
Oh Hayabusa, our rank is gonna boost ya!

Good times... Even though noobs wore Hayabusa I still miss it.
stckrboy wrote:
Don't forget that 343i said that they're putting more stuff, like armor sets, assassinations, skins, weapons post launch, that might come if the community wants it so bad.
NO! JUST NO! Looks absolutely STUPID AND CHILDISH.

If 343i put that in then its a clear indication that they have turned halo from a more adult sci-fi fps into a immature cartoon style fps!
Regardless of my position on the armor it is highly unlikely that Hayabusa will make a return to the Halo franchise. The only reason it was included in Halo 3 in the first place is because Dead or Alive 4 was in development. Team Ninja and Microsoft wanted some sort of partnership Team Ninja got a Spartan and Ms got Ryu Hayabusa's armor. Though Team Ninja did want John-117 instead of Nicole, but you don't always get what you want so they settled.

All that said I feel that the Helioskrill armor is a great replacement for that "ninja" feel. I personally disliked how the armor was handled in Halo 3, but that is neither here nor there.
It kills me enough that everyone uses it in Halo 3 on the MCC. If it is hard to get, then bring it back. Otherwise, no.
concept armor. I believe this is from halo 4
I really liked that armor set and it would be awesome to see it return. However, unless microsoft makes a deal with team ninja, I doubt it will happen.
Hold on a minute....
stckrboy wrote:
Don't forget that 343i said that they're putting more stuff, like armor sets, assassinations, skins, weapons post launch, that might come if the community wants it so bad.
It's not up to us or even just 343i. Hayabusa was born from a deal between Bungie and Team Ninja. Team Ninja denied them the right to it for 4 iirc since 343i denied them Nicole to return for DoA5. Plus TN is clearly pro sony now anyway.
GaZh86 wrote:
NO! JUST NO! Looks absolutely STUPID AND CHILDISH.

If 343i put that in then its a clear indication that they have turned halo from a more adult sci-fi fps into a immature cartoon style fps!
You do know this armor has been in other Halo's and when you think about it Halo art style has had a cartoony feel to it any way. Saying Halo will become an immature game because of one armor kind of seems immature.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2