Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hayabusa in Halo 5 Guardians?

OP Mindfreak zz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
This is a fake. This was a pic someone made before Halo 4 to convince people that Hayabusa was in Halo 4. Who ever made this forum is a troll. Want proof watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkD_J_iDWn8
So .. These guys are the ones to blame for the Halo 4's destruction of the Mark VI design?
This is a fake. This was a pic someone made before Halo 4 to convince people that Hayabusa was in Halo 4. Who ever made this forum is a troll. Want proof watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkD_J_iDWn8
GoC VeNNoM wrote:
So .. These guys are the ones to blame for the Halo 4's destruction of the Mark VI design?
Watch the link seriously
stckrboy wrote:
That concept art is by Liquid Development - they helped to make some of the armor for Halo 4. Hayabusa was concept but it never made it to the final game
@Megalodon 302
I was just talking about this studio. I didn't know that Halo 4's multiplayer armors were not designed by 343i. Maybe that could explain some things ..
No thankyou.
In order for it to be in game. They have to do another partnership with Team Ninja. Why DOA 3 had Nicole-458 in it
If someone told me that was from something Power Ranger-related, I'd believe them without question.
GoC VeNNoM wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
That concept art is by Liquid Development - they helped to make some of the armor for Halo 4. Hayabusa was concept but it never made it to the final game
@Megalodon 302
I was just talking about this studio. I didn't know that Halo 4's multiplayer armors were not designed by 343i. Maybe that could explain some things ..
They designed some of the Armor. Not all. 343 was going more of, "What if 3rd party company made Mjolnir armor just like how it's mentioned in game"

And the Reach MK VI doesn't look to simular to the Halo 3 one either. For it is supposed to still be a prototype model. So comparing a Prototype MK VI helmet with a Gen 2 model that was produced 6 years later. That's kinda crazy
Why is this forum still going on... The photo is fake and old... end of story.
i agree with everyone saying noobs can just get it on halo 3 on mcc unlike how it was an accomplishment to get in the original halo 3 i worked so hard to get that armor and it is my favorite armor but now everyone has it on mcc and it makes me mad but i would still love to see this come back maybe get it if you had it in original halo 3 so people can see who actually got it compared to just everyone having it
i agree with everyone saying noobs can just get it on halo 3 on mcc unlike how it was an accomplishment to get in the original halo 3 i worked so hard to get that armor and it is my favorite armor but now everyone has it on mcc and it makes me mad but i would still love to see this come back maybe get it if you had it in original halo 3 so people can see who actually got it compared to just everyone having it
Don't revive 3 year old topics please
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2