1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
Just curious if anyone has heard if they are releasing the Athlon champion set again this year for the HCS. I missed out on it last year. I am really hoping they do
I hope not.
I hope they made a new one:)
I hope not.
They can do both, just make each pack 100k again
I hope not.
See I am a bit against the old one coming back. Since it was listed as limited time only. And I am still salty on all the other limited items that ended up going into the req pool...
I hope not.
See I am a bit against the old one coming back. Since it was listed as limited time only. And I am still salty on all the other limited items that ended up going into the req pool...
I am not saying for it to come to the REQ pool at all. I do agree that those who got it last year might be salty if they could get it again this year though. Hopefully they have something in the works though
I hope not.
I am not saying for it to come to the REQ pool at all. I do agree that those who got it last year might be salty if they could get it again this year though. Hopefully they have something in the works though
I just want the Protector variant
Considering last year's armor says 2016 on it, I hope they make a new one. And would be cool if they based it on a different armor this time.
Just curious if anyone has heard if they are releasing the Athlon champion set again this year for the HCS. I missed out on it last year. I am really hoping they do
Well you can still get it by buying the weapon skin n packs from the Microsoft store if you get lucky on your packs but it's expensive
I've been wanted to unlock that hcs armor so if i get 1k likes on my post i promise you'll get 1k likes too,NO JOKE
I hope they make a new one
I have no clue.
I hope they it put it back ! :D
Considering last year's armor says 2016 on it, I hope they make a new one. And would be cool if they based it on a different armor this time.
I totally agree. Can't wait to see what this weekend brings as a special pack for the finals.
I totally agree. Can't wait to see what this weekend brings as a special pack for the finals.
Agreed. Already told the wife to leave me alone on Sunday, that it's basically the Super Bowl. Planning on starting up a party with my Xbox buds and enjoying. Been rocking my 2016 challenger armor all month in anticipation, really really hoping for a new set. C'mon 343!
If anyone has any spare req points and they have all their armor, skins, etc unlocked could someone please "gift" me a hcs pack. Pretty please
If anyone has any spare req points and they have all their armor, skins, etc unlocked could someone please "gift" me a hcs pack. Pretty please
I would if gifting with req points was allowed.
Well they added the gift option for the HCS pack now
I would if gifting with req points was allowed.
Well they added the gift option for the HCS pack now
They may create a new HCS armor. I hope they do :D
Doesn't look Like it I bought 3 of those packs only got weapon skins in 2 3rd was rare arena xp boosts
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6