OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. ...
  6. 30
LethalQ wrote:
Well looks like that will be it... The event is over. Sadly not many packs considering it's the last H5 event but some packs is better than no packs... Every one look into this grassroots program, could be some fun times. Don't think I have the talent to host a good tournament but I may give it a shot...would love to see a H2A FFA tournament.... See you on the Halo battlefield...
Well done!
Thanks to LethalQ for setting this up, the mods for letting it happen, and to everyone that posted codes only.
TOXWINATL
Thanks to LethalQ for setting up the thread, and thanks to everyone who contributed.

Special thanks to the mods, and 343 for making this happen!
Thanks to LethalQ for setting this up, the mods for letting it happen, and to everyone that posted codes only.
You are welcome... I know I rub some the wrong way here but I am just a passionate Halo fan. I love the franchise and even every one here... 🙂
good luck, spartans
Thank for all Lethalq and everybody else
❤️
thanks guys
I wonder what this means for future code giveaways. Since this is the last H5 tournament.
bye bye halo 5 HCS
Thanks everyone!!!!
I wonder what this means for future code giveaways. Since this is the last H5 tournament.
There will be prizes for grassroots tournaments so perhaps some codes will be given for them.
I hope so; I still need to unlock several aesthetic options :'c
Thx to everybody who posted cosdes really helped out 😄
until next time SPARTANS
Hope to see all of you soon!
You guys are legends, tnx. Goodbye Halo 5 HCS. <3
This has served the purpose it was intended so I'm going to lock it.
Thanks to everyone who came and hung out with us all weekend! <3
Late to this, but just wanted to add my thanks to everyone who has been help here on Waypoint, Discord, Twitter and Mixer - whether it's been setting up these REQ threads, posting them, spreading the word about HCS or just generally hanging with us and enjoying the game - THANK YOU!. It's been an incredible 3 years of Halo 5, hopefully by the time Infinite rolls around we'll get to do this all over again!

Remember that we still have the weekly social streams on mixer (though not this week) and this isn't the end for HCS :)
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/announcing-hcs-grassroots
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. ...
  6. 30