Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

HCS in Arena

OP LuKr4SH

trivial question: wouldn't it be better to have HCS mode (Skirmish, Slayer, FFA, Double, HTH) in the Arena, and move Fiesta, Swat, Sniper and BTB in social?
Swat has always been ranked in every game I can remember so I'd keep that in ranked but the other three, sure.. I think snipers is in ranked to keep it alive, I couldn't see it surviving in social.
Enroj wrote:
Swat has always been ranked in every game I can remember so I'd keep that in ranked but the other three, sure.. I think snipers is in ranked to keep it alive, I couldn't see it surviving in social.
I reform the question: why aren't there the HCS modes in the Arena?
Enroj wrote:
Swat was social in reach.... Not to be that guy...
Enroj wrote:
Swat was social in reach.... Not to be that guy...
I was just about to say that myself. You beat me by 3 minutes.
the question is not Swat obviously..

In the past (from H2 to H4) there has always been a matchmaking playlist with the official tournament settings (MLG, ESL). Now I find it strange to see Fiesta in the Arena, which should be the most competitive area of matchmaking, and not Slayer HCS or Skirmish HCS, or Double HCS or FFA HCS....
LuKr4SH wrote:

In the past (from H2 to H4) there has always been a matchmaking playlist with the official tournament settings (MLG, ESL). Now I find it strange to see Fiesta in the Arena, which should be the most competitive area of matchmaking, and not Slayer HCS or Skirmish HCS, or Double HCS or FFA HCS....
Team arena is the HCS gametypes that were used when they played 4v4 H5.
LuKr4SH wrote:

Sure? I don't follow HCS events but if i go in custom game, take Slayer HCS into 343 gametypes, i see: Ground Pound Off, Spartan Charge Off..
LuKr4SH wrote:
LuKr4SH wrote:

Sure? I don't follow HCS events but if i go in custom game, take Slayer HCS into 343 gametypes, i see: Ground Pound Off, Spartan Charge Off..
Correct, they are disabled in HCS settings