4. 2
Morgan Lux wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Morgan Lux wrote:
I dont follow your logic about the 25%
Morgan Lux wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Morgan Lux wrote:
i saw the discussion , and i though do this discussion gives you this free hc req pack
Unfortunately, there is no current way to get a free pack.

It might be possible to gift it to someone, if you have enough points (when it was available)?
But I think gifting of packs is only possible with packs you purchase with real money, or packs given to you by 343 specifically (the platinum packs we get during HCS broadcasts can be gifted).

Sorry to get your hopes up!

There is usually one 'special pack' available to purchase in the Req Store at any given time. Currently, it is the Classic Helmet Pack. I'm not sure if those helmets are available in the regular req pool or not.

Anyhow, the next time the HCS pack should be available is during the next tournament in Atlanta, as far as I know. And again, I recommend buying the HCS pack(s), as those items are ONLY available in the HCS pack.
but its probably 25 percent chance that i get those items and im not risking to waste money on something that is a 25% chance its just not worth it
I don't follow your math/logic
i saw the discussion , and i though do this discussion gives you this free hc req pack

It might be possible to gift it to someone, if you have enough points (when it was available)?
But I think gifting of packs is only possible with packs you purchase with real money, or packs given to you by 343 specifically (the platinum packs we get during HCS broadcasts can be gifted).

There is usually one 'special pack' available to purchase in the Req Store at any given time. Currently, it is the Classic Helmet Pack. I'm not sure if those helmets are available in the regular req pool or not.

Anyhow, the next time the HCS pack should be available is during the next tournament in Atlanta, as far as I know. And again, I recommend buying the HCS pack(s), as those items are ONLY available in the HCS pack.
but its probably 25 percent chance that i get those items and im not risking to waste money on something that is a 25% chance its just not worth it
AshamanND wrote:
Morgan Lux wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Morgan Lux wrote:
Morgan Lux wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Morgan Lux wrote:

no like i don't want wep unlock i just want better armor or a helmet cause i mostly get weps and vehicle unlock
Morgan Lux wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Morgan Lux wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Morgan Lux wrote:
Morgan Lux wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Morgan Lux wrote:

no like i don't want wep unlock i just want better armor or a helmet cause i mostly get weps and vehicle unlock
Well, you have nothing to worry about because:
  • The packs never contained weapon unlocks - only skins and armor
  • The packs guaranteed items from a small pool of specific unlocks - the 'percent chance' didn't really matter in this, because after purchasing 3 packs, you would've gotten exactly the only things available in them.
  • The packs aren't available anymore now
Why is this still a thread?
S0ulEnigma wrote:
Agreed - I'm happy if a Mod would like to lock it down.
AshamanND wrote:
S0ulEnigma wrote:
Agreed - I'm happy if a Mod would like to lock it down.
Locked at OP's request. It was quite well done btw. I appreciate your effort
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2