Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

HCS Req Pack re-release + new HCS BR skins!

OP stealthrider69I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7
Hey neat skins
Thanks for posting.
SWEEEEEET EG SKINS
Finally! A white HCS Contender Battle Rifle!
I hope for series 2, they come out with a white DMR & SMG hcs contender skins.
Metalliqe wrote:
HA!
Talking about reqs, today i was playing and then i bought a gold pack with my reqpoints and a message appeared saying that my pack was purchased but it couldnt be opened, so i went to open reqs section and when i pressed it said that i had already opened that gold pack. They gave me ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I WANT MY 10,000 REQ POINTS BACK!
The pack did open, when it does that the two permanents and one uses go to your collection, see if there is anything you don't remember having
Stepicus wrote:
Can't wait to use those CLG skins. Kinda wish they supported Denial a little more, but I guess you get what you get.
Orange denial skins would have been sick.
JPertu wrote:
JPertu wrote:
So they will cost 80k or 9.99$\14.99$ right?
No, I think it's $ only.

Source: @Tashi343i on Twitter
Quote:
HCS-themed REQs are only in team packs, not general pool. Packs are $ only to directly support teams.
So i have to pay for HCS skins? That doesn't seems right..
The teams wouldn't agree to have the skins in game unless they could make money off them.
This is amazing. Hoping to blow all of my money on 343 micro transactions!
Sorry to say, but all the HCS skins look ugly as hell.
MarMaruh wrote:
Sorry to say, but all the HCS skins look ugly as hell.
This is a point of view
Finally! A white HCS Contender Battle Rifle!
I hope for series 2, they come out with a white DMR & SMG hcs contender skins.
I hope too.
I really love to if the falcon was comming to halo 5 but the wasp did it that's better then nothing right😂👍
Dude how stupid do you have to be to bring that up in a completely unrelated topic, not to mention that since we're getting the wasp were pretty much done with the wanting falcons and or hornets.
I really love to if the falcon was comming to halo 5 but the wasp did it that's better then nothing right😂👍
Dude how stupid do you have to be to bring that up in a completely unrelated topic, not to mention that since we're getting the wasp were pretty much done with the wanting falcons and or hornets.
I read that and guessed they were posting in the wrong thread by accident.

If not, it's off-topic spam.
i would want the blue skins and the red ones too.
but i would like to have all of them skins.
but i have horribly luck for rec packs.
so im not getting them pack.
so im not getting them pack.
or maybe i will.
but i wont.
Vblownaf95 wrote:
I wish the original skin stayed exclusive, now I don't feel special ;)
Same. ;-;
What's so special or makes you feel special about HCS skins? Why would they be exclusive? People have Achilles and 343i skins for that. You want a community and or global events skins to be exclusive? Why?
Because it's a symbol that you have played the game for a while. Halo 5 lacks anything that shows commitment or skill Because everything is RNG. You used to earn your armor, gone. Having the skins, shows that I have been here, since December at least. (I got the game at the midnight release)
You never had to play Halo 5 to earn the HCS req pack, it was always an item for purchase, so why expect it to be exclusive when it wasn't from the beginning? That's like asking for multiplayer to be exclusive to a handful of people, doesn't make sense.
It's a symbol of how long I've been playing the game. It shows that I've been here for a while.
It's like a halo 3 thing, if you got EOD, it means you finished campaign in legendary, hayabusa, you got all skulls+DLC, recon, you had to do some crazy -Yoink- for that, etc, so first hcs armor/skins are a symbol that you've mean here early, achilles, that your in a good company, 343 emblem & 343 (new) weapon skins, that you're a 343 employee,etc.
I plan on getting all of them. HCS supporter.
I plan on getting all of them. HCS supporter.
Same here.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7