OP IWI IUI

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. ...
  6. 41
The Limpo wrote:
Heavy aim has to be better on the Xbox one X for sure. I play H5 on PC and the aiming feels super responsive even if the game is laggy the actual aiming mechanic does not get affected.
Reminds me when i had a bad pc and i tried to run games on settings it couldnt the aiming also felt delayed. So maybe its a hardware issue 🤔
Halo 5 on PC with a controller is still better than the Xbox One X
In what way??? Elaborate with some examples or are you another pc is the best elitist?
The Limpo wrote:
Heavy aim has to be better on the Xbox one X for sure. I play H5 on PC and the aiming feels super responsive even if the game is laggy the actual aiming mechanic does not get affected.
Reminds me when i had a bad pc and i tried to run games on settings it couldnt the aiming also felt delayed. So maybe its a hardware issue 🤔
In what way??? Elaborate with some examples or are you another pc is the best elitist?
It is more responsive and stable. The crosshair does exactly what you want it to do. It doesn’t feel “floaty” or heavy or anything. It is just more responsive and precise in following your stick movements.

I have controllers that when playing on the original Xbox One feels like they have stick drift, but when playing on Halo 5 PC they feel solid. Using the same settings on both. And that to me is just weird.
The Limpo wrote:
The Limpo wrote:
It is more responsive and stable. The crosshair does exactly what you want it to do. It doesn’t feel “floaty” or heavy or anything. It is just more responsive and precise in following your stick movements.

I have controllers that when playing on the original Xbox One feels like they have stick drift, but when playing on Halo 5 PC they feel solid. Using the same settings on both. And that to me is just weird.
Sounds good , be nice if I could get a bit of that ( only have console tho )
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. ...
  6. 41