Helioskrill Armour Is A Thing Of The Past now

OP AssassinXI878D

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
I remember when you had to complete all Halo's on legendary to get this armour. The only unlockable thing that you actually had to earn.

Now you can unlock this -Yoinking!- armor from a random card pack. Might as well make achillie's variants 343, oh wait you want people to play longer so just release those variants in the last update ;)

At least I have a diffrent color scheme than people, right? Right???? ;((((((

Edit Jan 7, 2017: Still no sign of Achillies variants, glad they didn't screw over some people yet.
Edit Sept 12, 2018: Achillies was never screwed over, however they did remove the option to earn Helioskrill through MCC. Now it is only through REQ PACKS.
But those variants have different skins. Think about it this way, you both have the same armor but you have the senior/officer uniform.
But those variants have different skins. Think about it this way, you both have the same armor but you have the senior/officer uniform.
R.I.P
Spoiler:
Show
R.I.P
Spoiler:
Show

True, you can't notice the difference unless you're actually looking for the differences. It's not worth wearing anymore imo. Just put it back in the closet.
I remember when you had to complete all Halo's on legendary to get this armour. The only unlockable thing that you actually had to earn.

Now you can unlock this -Yoinking!- armor from a random card pack. Might as well make achillie's variants 343, oh wait you want people to play longer so just release those variants in the last update :D

I agree. It was a bummer seeing Helioskrill variants being released in REQ packs now. Even though they are only variants, you can hardly tell a difference if you're playing a team game.

Now you can unlock this -Yoinking!- armor from a random card pack. Might as well make achillie's variants 343, oh wait you want people to play longer so just release those variants in the last update :D

I agree. It was a bummer seeing Helioskrill variants being released in REQ packs now. Even though they are only variants, you can hardly tell a difference if you're playing a team game.
Isn't the regular Helioskrill in packs now as well?
ZEROF0RCE wrote:

Isn't the regular Helioskrill in packs now as well?
Yeah.
Makes me wonder what Achilles' fate will be.
Yes I unlocked the lot awhile back so very disappointed as did like the idea of unlocking armour by completing the campaigns on legendary but cant be helped now lets hope they don't do that mistake again.

Freedom is the right for all beings to prosper- Maximal Primal
Makes me wonder what Achilles' fate will be.
If I had to guess, I'd say it'd be released into the req system around the last update in June. With more variants as well.
What makes it worse is the fact you can get the mythic version from gold packs! Went through all the hard work of legendary campaigns and people just get the same armor from gold packs
The regular/mythic is obtainable through packs as well
shouldve left helioskrill exclusice unlock to the MCC..
Although I am still sporting mine. I agree rip.
It's only from gold packs, & if you don't already have everything unlocked, RNG can be a cruel mistress. I'm still working on my uncommons & rares,I could probably buy MMC & finish it on legendary before I see it from a frakin' random req pack.

I 100% agree with you. Just remember that the likes of you and I got to revel in our glory all of launch week and month striding out into the pre game cinematic bearing Helioskrill.
Lectus wrote:

I 100% agree with you. Just remember that the likes of you and I got to revel in our glory all of launch week and month striding out into the pre game cinematic bearing Helioskrill.
I still remember sweaty matches of slayer on Orion and inspecting my armor as best I could in the death screen
Didn't they say earlier that it would be in the req pool like around launch time, plus I can see why they would do that to helioskrill but not Achilles, helioskrill would mean that someone who have to spend what an extra 60 bucks to get the armor since they would need the mcc, Achilles just requires the game that its for and too much time on your hands
It's only from gold packs, & if you don't already have everything unlocked, RNG can be a cruel mistress. I'm still working on my uncommons & rares,I could probably buy MMC & finish it on legendary before I see it from a frakin' random req pack.
TBH thats my plan. Take a break from getting stomped by tryhards.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I wouldnt be suprised to see achillies variants whenever grinding time goes down for people
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11