1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
Problem is no one notices the difference in game so...yeah thing of the past.
But those variants have different skins. Think about it this way, you both have the same armor but you have the senior/officer uniform.
That you can get in a req pack. they didn't make the variation exclusive
But those variants have different skins. Think about it this way, you both have the same armor but you have the senior/officer uniform.
You can get the Achievement variant in Gold Req packs, at least It did for me anyway.
yeah once I did halo 2 on heroic and then I found out about helioskrill I instantly gave up. I prefer the nightfall anyway. besides the DLC has already been made right? RIGHT?
I'm currently working on getting this armor the way that takes skill plus I want to beat them all on legendary just to say I've done it.
I remember when you had to complete all Halo's on legendary to get this armour. The only unlockable thing that you actually had to earn.

Now you can unlock this -Yoinking!- armor from a random card pack. Might as well make achillie's variants 343, oh wait you want people to play longer so just release those variants in the last update :D

At least I have a diffrent color scheme than people, right? Right???? ;((((((
Yeah, it really is a shame.
Youre acting as if Helioskrill was to go to armor late game. Yeah, because sooo many more people wore that than Helljumper or Hermes. Come on dude. Its not that big of a deal.

Think of all the people with glitched achievements who will never get Helioskrill? This doesnt hurt anyone
Is it really that big of a deal? I'm still working towards Helioskrill via MCC, despite the possibility that I'll get a variant at some point. At the end of the day, they are still obtained differently, and are different despite some similarities. But having the original doesn't make you better than having a variant, which is why I don't really care. There seems to be this sense of entitlement among some Helioskrill owners that they should be somehow "recognized" as better or more dedicated, or something. Same crap I saw in Destiny, with the "earn Gjallarhorn" crowd.
At the end of the day, the Helioskrill accomplishment is for you. You do it for you, not for everyone else. Otherwise, what's the point?
I don't see how it was ever a "thing of the now". It was, and is just an armor set. How it unlocks shouldn't really matter, as long as it's aesthetically pleasing to you as a person. But meh, that's just my mindset.
yeah they dropped the ball with that one. hopefully they do come out with things that halo veterans can have from game play history even tho the younger guys will get jealous just like back in the days of recon hype and flaming head hype. died out when they gave it to everyone.
But you can get the old version off the armour through req packs.
I've finished the halo collection now on legendary and I have now got nothing to show for it, it's irritating because it's the second time I've purchased the collection in order to get this armor, a lot of time went into sitting there doing almost impossible missions on my own to get a armor set I now won't receive, I've wasted time, time I could of spent getting req points to eventually 30 years later earn the armor from a pack.
Helioskrill looks like trash in honesty, and it was a symbol of tryhards.
Now Achilles has that title.

I'm not phased at all, still sporting Decimator so I don't look like a power ranger
Just because someone beat all the campaigns on Legendary does not make them a Halo tryhard.

However, I somewhat agree with you about Achilles, some companies are farming commendations in Warzone and ruining the experience for others.

The company that I am a part of already have the Achilles chest and we got there without farming as far as I know.

Personally I don't often wear my Achilles as I tend to play worse when I wear it for some reason XD
Helioskrill looks like trash in honesty, and it was a symbol of tryhards.
Now Achilles has that title.

I'm not phased at all, still sporting Decimator so I don't look like a power ranger
But now you look like a frog.
I never thought it was a good piece of armor to begin with
Everyone is worried about Achilles - but I honestly don't blame them lol
Well, you don't get ANYTHING for completing Halo 5 on legendary co-op/solo or game at 100%.
So yeah.
Boohoo I wanna be a special snowflake. You earned the right to it earlier. If that's not enough you're just being selfish and childish
I finished halo on legendary and I get "nothing" even achievement !
I remember when you had to complete all Halo's on legendary to get this armour. The only unlockable thing that you actually had to earn.

Now you can unlock this -Yoinking!- armor from a random card pack. Might as well make achillie's variants 343, oh wait you want people to play longer so just release those variants in the last update :D

At least I have a diffrent color scheme than people, right? Right???? ;((((((
Another one bites the dust.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11