2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm all for earnable armor. With all the armor pieces it's a shame they didn't do this.
Makes me wonder what Achilles' fate will be.
I hope they dont make changes to the Achilles, our Spartan Company have worked hard to get the Armour and now we are working toward the Helmet. we have not farmed at all and we all are proud of our accomplishment. so I sure hope they dont make variants of this armour as it would then be pointless to wear it and show our hard work as it would just look like we got it in a Req Pack
JAKES7777 wrote:
Makes me wonder what Achilles' fate will be.
I hope they dont make changes to the Achilles, our Spartan Company have worked hard to get the Armour and now we are working toward the Helmet. we have not farmed at all and we all are proud of our accomplishment. so I sure hope they dont make variants of this armour as it would then be pointless to wear it and show our hard work as it would just look like we got it in a Req Pack
Agreed
smoke weed everday
im so confushed
Yea I'm excited I didn't have to beat that mcc on legendary for that armor lol
LoL the fact of adding "Variants" (re-skins lol) has token away its uniqueness. Wont be too long until other new armors get theirs.
Me too
But those variants have different skins. Think about it this way, you both have the same armor but you have the senior/officer uniform.
R.I.P
Spoiler:
Show
It'll be hard for me to take off the Helioskrill I worked so hard for, but once I get some of the other mythic armors I'll probably change over
I think 343 should have a competition who can send them the best design of armor and they will put it in the game I'll be a fun challenge for a lot of people that like customizing stuff
I think 343 should have a competition who can send them the best design of armor and they will put it in the game I'll be a fun challenge for a lot of people that like customizing stuff
that sounds pretty nice, i'm sure a lot of people would want to see fanmade armours in the game, (hope you're listening 343!!!)
Had it since launch and never worn it. not taken my Fotus Chillrose helmet off since day 1 though :D
Its a shame that armour is in packs, I feel it should be earned via game play and challenges.
But those variants have different skins. Think about it this way, you both have the same armor but you have the senior/officer uniform.
R.I.P
Spoiler:
Show

That's true, but here's the thing... I got the original Helioskrill armor from a gold pack as well.
You know that they actually stated that helioskrill would be released in req packs near launch? Nobody complained about it then but when the time came where it actually happened, everyone went ballistic. So really it's your fault for not knowing and making a big enough outcry to change it back.
Yeah well see you didnt earn that armor at all you got lucky in a req pack and got it given to you not earned i played mcc for 20+ hours knocking out those campaigns on legendary while some little kid unlocked it for nothing while they run around like look at me i completed halo mcc on legendary im so awesome but in actual fact you got it by chance if you have to earn armor it should stay earned not given by chance ,EARNED!!! ,and if they make variants to the armor they should be the only ones that are added to the req system not the original that was originally an earned armor
It may be a relic of the past but the real veterans know its true beauty
RIP any status in any lobbies anymore
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11