Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Helioskrill won't unlock???

OP Towel Neck 91

So, instead of playing Halo 5 for the past two days, I've been grinding some of the remaining missions I hadn't completed in order to get my Legend achievement and thus the Helioskrill armor. I have the achievement but not the armor. Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: Issue has since been resolved.
How did you end up getting the armor???
Here's what made it pop for me and a friend.
Close Halo 5, open MCC, start a mission, quit. Go to Halo Channel to update your stats. Close MCC and open Halo 5. It should recognize your having unlocked it.
So, instead of playing Halo 5 for the past two days, I've been grinding some of the remaining missions I hadn't completed in order to get my Legend achievement and thus the Helioskrill armor. I have the achievement but not the armor. Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: Issue has since been resolved.
Similar issue i have the journey begins achievement and Cairo station achievements. I contacted Microsoft and said that they didn't know how to fix it so they sent me here again. I've been told to wait and it's very frustrating
my issue hasn't been resolved.. i did the closing halo 5 opened mcc and played some campaign... went to halo channel and then halo 5.. still hasn't unlocked my armor.. and in halowaypoint it says i have everything on legendary. any other tricks?
my issue hasn't been resolved.. i did the closing halo 5 opened mcc and played some campaign... went to halo channel and then halo 5.. still hasn't unlocked my armor.. and in halowaypoint it says i have everything on legendary. any other tricks?
Did you get the actual "Legend" achievement that is worth 50G? That is what actually unlocks the armor.
If not...check to see you actually completed every single mission on legendary to include the epilogues and such.
yup i got the legend achievement and all my games in the mcc say legend.. Everything is dones except halo odst but that wasn't needed. I did get the 50G legend achievement. I also did not use any skulls
BRs wrote:
Did you get the actual "Legend" achievement that is worth 50G? That is what actually unlocks the armor.
If not...check to see you actually completed every single mission on legendary to include the epilogues and such.
yup i got the legend achievement and all my games in the mcc say legend.. Everything is dones except halo odst but that wasn't needed. I did get the 50G legend achievement. I also did not use any skulls. Sorry about the double post. first time i write in here
I have the same problem. I beat them all got the achievement and yet no helmet. 343 step up your game this is embarrassing.
Billbill36 wrote:
Close Halo 5, open MCC, start a mission, quit. Go to Halo Channel to update your stats. Close MCC and open Halo 5. It should recognize your having unlocked it.
Dude, you're the man. Worked like a charm! Thanks a bunch!
Now the only armour set left to get is Achilles!
Billbill36 wrote:
Good -Yoink- man! Worked for me too. Thnx
Dude thank you so so so much ❤️❤️❤️
Its not unlocking☹️I want my heliosrkill armor:(
Please don't revive old topics, thanks. Feel free to start a new topic in Support if you need help