I just unlocked regular Helioskrill armor in a req pack which caught me off guard because I was sure that you could only unlock it by completing all MCC campaigns on legendary. Maybe I was misinformed at the beginning or maybe something changed, I just wasn't expecting to get it and was prepared to do all of MCC for it. If anyone could shed light on the situation that would be great, just curious!
The helioskrill could still req packs but you had to do more grinding while with MCC you can get it right away with out the grind. I think this is right.
I just unlocked regular Helioskrill armor in a req pack which caught me off guard because I was sure that you could only unlock it by completing all MCC campaigns on legendary. Maybe I was misinformed at the beginning or maybe something changed, I just wasn't expecting to get it and was prepared to do all of MCC for it. If anyone could shed light on the situation that would be great, just curious!
There are currently only a handful of armors that can be acquired by a special action. Helioskrill is given to those that complete MCC on legendary, but was not exclusive to that task. It can be found in REQ packs, but there are some armors like the HCS armor that can only be gained through purchasing a special pack with real money. As far as I know Nightfall can also be gained in the REQ system. The HCS and Achilles armors are the only ones that require anything outside of normal REQ packs.
I wish the only way you could get it is from MCC
Yeah I though that too when I unlocked mine a while back
They should of had the hayabusa from h3 for beating the h3 campaign
There are currently only a handful of armors that can be acquired by a special action. Helioskrill is given to those that complete MCC on legendary, but was not exclusive to that task. It can be found in REQ packs, but there are some armors like the HCS armor that can only be gained through purchasing a special pack with real money. As far as I know Nightfall can also be gained in the REQ system. The HCS and Achilles armors are the only ones that require anything outside of normal REQ packs.
Actually there are 4 or 5 armors that you can not get in normal req packs. I can't remember what they are right now and I miss not sitting in front of my xbox. I'm somebody with all req packs so this is how I know.
I love using the katana to cut my samiches.
Bionicled wrote:
Vertical , diagonal or horizontally ?
Bionicled wrote:
It depends on the samich, but always, the crust is the first to go :)
Bionicled wrote:
Bionicled wrote:
It depends on the samich, but always, the crust is the first to go :)
lol
I wish the only way you could get it is from MCC
You confused me since you changed your picture to the same as mine lol

But anyways OP, helioskrill has been available for req packs since February I believe, but before that you could only get it from the MCC grind
Actually there are 4 or 5 armors that you can not get in normal req packs. I can't remember what they are right now and I miss not sitting in front of my xbox. I'm somebody with all req packs so this is how I know.
Not saying you're wrong, but as far as I know there are currently only three armor sets that have to be either purchased, gotten from a promotional pack or earned through Spartan Companies. Those armors are as follows: Achilles, Challenger, and Athlon Champion. I am unsure as to whether or not Nightfall is available outside of viewing the Halo: Nightfall series as I already have it, but every other armor in the game is available in the REQ system.