Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Helmet/Emblem for Forgers, Hell Yeah!

OP DaxSeven09

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 21
I WANT OLIVE HELMET! I WANT THE TIMMY HELMET GAH I need to learn to forge proper maps!
I think a simple way to get around this would be to allow us the opportunity to vote for maps we'd like to see then no one can say they don't deserve the exclusive content.
I think they should get their own helmet, it would be so cool and even more rare than an achilles because anyone can get achilles but not everyone gets their map chosen to be played by millions
I feel like it should be made a Mythic Legendary with a low drop rate for everyone, but if your forge gets in the game you get the helmet and the emblem
I personally believe that its completely fair for forgers to get an exlcusive helmet and emblem. They worked night and day to perfect a map. They deserve it. I do believe however that there should be a simpler way to have 343 notice your maps
i think forgers must have a prize for their hard job
this would be awesome, I think having special armor for forgers that get their map in matchmaking would be awesome, special armor for getting champion or having high onyx would be amazing as well. Things like that make people wanna grind so they can stand out.
They should make a Helmet for the Crab that they added in Forge. So then there would bad helmets for Timmy, Olive, and Crabby
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Sooo, I guess the Timmy Helmet isn't for only Forgers now. And I bet there will be an Olive Pack aswell sometime soon
Thank you forgers
Zwazo wrote:
Sooo, I guess the Timmy Helmet isn't for only Forgers now. And I bet there will be an Olive Pack aswell sometime soon
Timmy was never for forgers........its only 4 playing custom games and olive is only 4 people who made maps thet are in matchmaking
ohh So interesting helets
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I personally believe that its completely fair for forgers to get an exlcusive helmet and emblem. They worked night and day to perfect a map. They deserve it. I do believe however that there should be a simpler way to have 343 notice your maps
Yeah, I think it's fair too. As much as I would love to have those items, they deserve it
DaxSeven09 wrote:
I have been thinking about making this post since last week when we started seeing threads like Olive Pig Helmet Could Be Given to Everyone Later, as well as So Forgers Get an Emblem and Now a Helmet, with a little Exclusive Helmets---Fair? to top it off.

I was disappointed that some in our community are trying to promote and advocate this idea that these forgers don't earn or deserve their maps to be chosen. That it's merely a matter of luck or youtube popularity, and that they don't deserve an exclusive helmet and emblem.

I wanted to advocate for the other side of this. I decided to make this tribute/thank you thread, and list all the Forgers that will be receiving this honor. That honor I speak of was made known in the last update, Forge On, You Crazy Cartographers, which literally says,
Quote:
"... everyone who creates a map or mode that makes its way to Matchmaking will be granted the "Olive" helmet as a badge of honor and token of thanks."
Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. The amount of time and effort put into making the maps that are in matchmaking I can only imagine. These Forgers are, in my opinion, part of the backbone of our community and matchmaking. As a gesture of thanks I would like to take the time to list all the Forgers who currently have a map or mode in matchmaking.

This was no easy feat. I used this: Monitor's Bounty Arena Update as a list of all the maps currently in matchmaking, but finding who are the original author's of these maps was a bit of a chore. Let's just say I was not able to find them all, and if anyone sees a mistake or knows who the author is to a map please let me know, and I will update it.

Okay here goes!
Slayer, Swat, Team Skirmish, Triple Team, Super FiestaOrion II: Black PicturePegasus II: Pwn JonesWhite Cell: ChronmeisterBTBAltar: WyvernZuAntifreeze: Warholic & Squally DaBeanzBasin: Randy 355Boulevard: MythicFritz & alex quit
Deadlock: runNOKYARDrunDispelled: TimeDipperEagle Square: SHIFTY timeEntombed: ducain23Estuary: IKYLEIZBEASTLYFracture: Squally DaBeanzGuillotine: The Psycho DuckRecurve: Squally DaBeanz & The Sacred Song (not sure about this gt when I click on it it says "not found")
Scavenger: CommanderColsonTraffic Jam: IMAROLLINGSTONE & STUNT ARTISTUnearthed: ArturBloodshotViking: no god anywhereGrifballMode Grifball Pro: Nuclear Taco 42 & Grifball HubThe Arbiter's Court: gussBloodsport: NitrooBlue vs. Red 2003: JA50N 0, The222v and ImDahUnicornCrows Court: PERSPlCAClTY & PersianEffectFrontier: CaptainPunch374Sidegrinder (a.k.a. Grifball Court): runNOKYARDrun & Oracle s117Grif Temple: RoyalBlue KirbyHigh Charity: Darkprince909Sandwich: Darkprince909Skylark: DU3L MAUL3RSUnderpass: KatangaTcT Avengers Playground (a.k.a. So Below): runNOKYARDrunAmnatu's Angels: runNOKYARDrunVandum's Triumph: runNOKYARDrunGalvanic: v AtlantisHive Charity: Darkprince909 & Rabid HogsScorched Guardians: KickinAss EmosSteel Yard: SexyMasterChief & DEATH WEAPONxxSunset Beach: OutlawSkot33The Yard: Randy 355 & Creative Force

Action SackBattle Golf on Sandtrap: ?
Crazy King on Blok Pit (a.k.a. Block Pit): map by TimeDipperDiminishing Kings on Freight: DU3L MAUL3RSGhost Race on Jungle Rush: ?
Rally Hog Rac on Alpine Valley: ?
Ground Pound Arena: zzSOzz & Patty FreakinHusky Raid: ARB1EMantis Breakout: MorsLupusMinotaurs: soft sharp & PoisonDarkBladeMongoose Sumo: TurbTasticPaintball (map): Noble Forger (mode): FRA SenpaiRiftball: Hitbox unKnownTank World: Home World HeroAdded 1/3/2017 Game Mode Snowball Fight: GreyMuffinBassInfectionBackwoods: Auxi KlutchBlack Friday: CommanderColson (refresh): Auxi Klutch & The OmicronBoarding Pass: Sir ZannyThe Crypt: WyvernZuDoubloon: Yeti For HireDrillsite: PA1NTSFreakshow: WeedCoughGhoul Town: The Omicron, Darkprince909, and WyvernZuHellfire: Black Picture & WyvernZuMalignant: NitrooNerve Center: Randy 355Power Installation 484: I Crush AllR.I.P. Tide: Im GenoooStation Zulu: Home World Hero (refresh): Darkprince909Storms End: Norseman NickStudio 17: UnknownEmeraldI wouldn't be surprised if I had gone about this the most difficult way. Like I said finding the creator's of the maps was a little tricky which included going through all the past community updates, searching on the game itself, as well as here on Waypoint. I appreciate any corrections, or additions that anyone can help me out with.

Thank you to all those who have put effort into these maps. We have such a great variety of maps and modes to play on because of all your hard work. Here is one Halo community member who appreciates it!

Edit: Here are some of the forging communities mentioned in this thread for those who wish to try and connect to other forgers, and have some help in getting their maps out there:
ForgeHub
Halo Customs
Forge Channel Twiiter
GrifballHub
This is why we can't have nice things
The issue is that:

Whenever someone gets something that no other can, either cause it's a very low chance or they have no talent towards that skill, they'll feel left out.
and even though these talent forgers deserve something for their hard time, in my opinion, it shouldn't be a helmet cause that'll just cause what's going on, jealousy.

I think the forgers should get an animated emblem of a shiny anvil + hammer & should get a unique weapon skin (cause in all honesty, people care jack about getting any weapons skins)

These helmets should either be something ALL people can get without pure luck or go with the usual and make them unlock-able by REQ cards or make it limited time offer.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

La Hayabusa regresen con costo lo pago no hay problema
I want the olive helmet :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 21