Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Helmet/Emblem for Forgers, Hell Yeah!

OP DaxSeven09

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. ...
  8. 21
This is a duplicate post of the same title. You can't do that.
happy birthday
In halo 3 you had your emblem tattooed to your armor but not in halo 5. In halo 6 im hoping for you emblems to optionally be tattooed too your armor.
Just a helmet tho??? Sry they better give me the whole damn tricked out package!
migic matt wrote:
Just a helmet tho??? Sry they better give me the whole damn tricked out package!
Lol, I think an emblem, a helmet, and now a weapon skin is a pretty good deal. Granted it's a lot of work, but it seems to me that forgers don't forge for the prizes. They do it because they love it.
Give the forgers credit man
Love the idea, 343 PLEASE implement this system
I mean why complaint about a well earned helmet when we're having to deal with stuff like the whole Req system??
they deserve it to be honest. It isn't as easy as it looks
Yes I think they deserve a reward, that sets them apart from others in the halo community, they are what keeps games going by creating new maps to play on.
I feel like forgers should get xp for forging, as was in halo reach. It doesn't seem fair that they shouldn't get any xp.
As someone who only plays Halo 5 at this point to collect every item from the game, I think it would be nice if 343i a;;owed for the rest of the community to get the Olive helmet and the forge emblem. They don't have to be easy tasks, maybe make it a challenge just like Helioskrill armor was a challenge the first few months of H5's release.
Hey i love it i think its rewarding
I feel they should make something for people that are not as good at forge but that can make a functional map.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I don't know why there hasn't been a Helmet for Pvp players. I mean I understand halo 5 has given a lot to that part of the community but I still want to stand a chance to get a nice helmet
As someone who only plays Halo 5 at this point to collect every item from the game, I think it would be nice if 343i a;;owed for the rest of the community to get the Olive helmet and the forge emblem. They don't have to be easy tasks, maybe make it a challenge just like Helioskrill armor was a challenge the first few months of H5's release.
You're joking or you simply doesn't know much about creating maps. See there already is a challenge tied to Olive and the Compass rose (emblem), and that challenge is the hardest in the game. Learn forge, create a good map, then get into matchmaking. People that aren't up for the challenge shouldn't request to get the reward! (as a side note 99% of all forgers do it because it's fun, not because you can get a rewad, unlike sweaty matchmaking players.)
You're joking or you simply doesn't know much about creating maps. See there already is a challenge tied to Olive and the Compass rose (emblem), and that challenge is the hardest in the game. Learn forge, create a good map, then get into matchmaking. People that aren't up for the challenge shouldn't request to get the reward! (as a side note 99% of all forgers do it because it's fun, not because you can get a rewad, unlike sweaty matchmaking players.)
Hey now I play sweaty matchmaking for fun. Not just for the reward. Although we do receive more tangible rewards than forgers do.

I agree that most kids who think this way don't really have a concept of what they are asking. They want to have just because....
Thank you to all the forgers out their.Making a map takes a long time.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Hey now I play sweaty matchmaking for fun. Not just for the reward. Although we do receive more tangible rewards than forgers do.

I agree that most kids who think this way don't really have a concept of what they are asking. They want to have just because....
First off, I don't think it's too much to ask for 343i to make it easier for some people to get the reward. Yes, I understand that practice is key to everything, but that said, as someone who doesn't forge as much that can speak on behalf of the community and collects in-game items, I would personally like it for 343i to make these rewards easier to get. It would mean a lot for the community who just collects either because they're collectors (Like myself), they wanna make machinima with the items or just because it looks cool. I don't appreciate the hostility in your messages, but please understand that we have to think of the community as a whole and not just for a particular group.
These forgers have worked hard and put on a lot of time creating these maps.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. ...
  8. 21