Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

high latency for all match in Brazil.

OP Spartan Tenzo

hi.. after the last upgrade all servers have annouced high ms/ping for all players of Brazil, please help us.. sorry my english is not good.
The same in Asia. It connects us to US servers.
skydogcom wrote:
The same in Asia. It connects us to US servers.
Easy kill for all players of US,MEX and EU,
Hi Halo team, I've come to express the same insatisfaction related by our coleagues outside US and EU regions. We have a resonable comunity in Brazil and I'm certain it is the same in Asia, coutries like South Korea, etc...
There is no way to play like this (based in servers), the only fair way to play based in servers is to have servers around the whole world to support Halo players.
I'm seeing thousands of players leaving the game because of this, please we hope you do something to revert the situation and conquer your fans back.

Waiting for an answer ASAP.
Thanks,
Regards
It's just amazing how you need to unload the whole AR mag to kill someone and the enemy just seems to melt you down easily with any weapon, not to mention the bullets that "pierce" through the walls to kill you. Play with 200~300ms latency is not fun at all...
People in the EU is also having this issue. I've watched some videos about this.
Yep, since the beginning of February we've been experiencing high latency to the dedicated servers here in Brazil. Around that time 343i announced they'd work to improve the matchmaking ping for players in South America and Asia. The game worked fine for me until this update. I'd like to know if these changes are still coming, or is the current experience we have the norm? I think H5's multiplayer is the best but at it's current state I will soon lose interest.
It's just amazing how you need to unload the whole AR mag to kill someone and the enemy just seems to melt you down easily with any weapon, not to mention the bullets that "pierce" through the walls to kill you. Play with 200~300ms latency is not fun at all...
People in the EU is also having this issue. I've watched some videos about this.
Same happens to me, here in Brazil. I hit a directly Ground Pound and not kills the enemy. I use all the ammunition of the SMG to kill someone, and seems like I am being killed too easily by any weapon.
Guys, let's express our complains also in Twitter using these tags.
@XboxP3 @XboxBR @Halo #savebrspartans
i get this message too while trying to connect to any playlist but i rarely have lag ingame,im also from brazil
More of 14 friends stop of playing halo here, because this. not right give this gift for US players and make the others player loser all time
the updates made the arena game modes impossible to play, i've seen my shoots count after 1 second i fired the weapon and that second makes a huge difference in fast paced games like halo. Ihope they fix it soon
Same problem

http://xboxclips.com/Himura+N7VM/07e87ed0-c107-441c-83a6-1dfc242036f7
http://xboxclips.com/Himura+N7VM/9e44bc56-3404-4b9f-aa45-d6cc180411b2
http://xboxclips.com/Himura+N7VM/aafc1cb1-8122-43eb-b708-a0f2fc3cbda1

After the update y have high latency in every playlist. Half of my friends stop playing because of this
Easy kill for all players of US,MEX and EU

High Latency in Chile, Argentina, Colombia and Ecuador after the last update..... This needs to be repaired quickly

The march 2016 season has started.... and We can not play in arena mode.. help us
I have to shoot 3 or more to kill an enemy at close range, due to the extremely high latency. Im in Brazil and this happens from the first update of February.
I played Warzone yesterday and it works fine to me. The high latency message doesn't show up. I don't know how the Arena matches are right now, but playing Assault was just impossible this weekend.
thanks for the support 343.
c mon, we need support. i pay to play too .
GUYS OF 343i plz read this topic and see the gametag of all, ONLY ME DONT STOP OF PLAY THE OTHERS STOP ALL. REGION LOCK DESTROYED OURS HALO COMUNITY