Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Highest ever WZFF killcount?

OP Corsucate

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I was playing some HEROIC Firefight last night and I ended up with 219 kills.

I posted it to reddit and someone asked what the highest recorded record is, I have no idea so if anyone does, don’t be shy and lemme know :D.
Corsucate wrote:

I posted it to reddit and someone asked what the highest recorded record is, I have no idea so if anyone does, don’t be shy and lemme know :D.
dunno but daamn thats a lot of Ks....how did the rest of your team do? also did you screencap the postgame lobby? id love to see that!
Considering that it was in Heroic, that means you had to be the only one playing that match.

This post has been hidden.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
hahah noice pick on the ai gambit....like a fat guy walking into an all you can eat buffet....you prolly had the game sweatin. man. i gotta grind some warzone for levels i should hit you up next time!
I got to like 223 kills or something like that in heroic warzone firefight once. It was on attack of sanctom. I used a level 3 random vehicle req cards on round 2 and it gave me a banshee so I was able to rack up the kills quickly. Lucked out and had two round that were grunt mech's so there are a hella lot of grunts to kill. I used to have a screen shot of it but must have sadly deleted it when cleaning out my screenshots and game clips.
LethalQ wrote:
I got to like 223 kills or something like that in heroic warzone firefight once. It was on attack of sanctom. I used a level 3 random vehicle req cards on round 2 and it gave me a banshee so I was able to rack up the kills quickly. Lucked out and had two round that were grunt mech's so there are a hella lot of grunts to kill. I used to have a screen shot of it but must have sadly deleted it when cleaning out my screenshots and game clips.
just cause there isnt a picture doesnt mean it didnt happen......that massacre will live on in your heart....
I think you have to get really lucky with the round types. If you get mostly "take out x boss" rounds and your teammates are not inept, your cannon fodder kill totals will be lower.

"Defend x" rounds yield higher kill totals.

Grunt mech example noted above - yes lots of grunt cannon fodder, but in reality one endgame can almost single handedly take down a mech. The issue is 7 out of 8 people trying to shoot it with a BR.
Corsucate wrote:

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/safetym33ting/screenshot/12623265Got this one last night, i regret holding back a bit at the end. I dont know my top kill game. 🤔Would be nice if waypoint had a leaderboard, or way to track this kind of stuff.
I've gotten only 100+ which isn't crazy
CBngVegas wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
just cause there isnt a picture doesnt mean it didnt happen......that massacre will live on in your heart....
...and on halowaypoint. :) Somewhere... lol
I have one screenshot with 213 I think, but my highest is 223. I didnt take screenshot at the second one because I made them the same week xD. Bot were on Temple. I think I can make more, but I died once in my 223 game. I cant beat my highest because you need to have a bad team and luck at the first round (in the case of temple, because sometimes the grunts hide on top XD). I play Legendary and very rare mythic. I dont like heroic, find it very easy and bored.
Nice!
Ohbem got 334 kills in one game. Pretty sure it's the record, the screenshot is on his profile if you want to see
Eevium wrote:
Ohbem got 334 kills in one game. Pretty sure it's the record, the screenshot is on his profile if you want to see
I see the strategy, not kill the last boss and just kill prometheans, that map have infinite AI in one level 5 (Bosses: 4 soldiers, 2 knights, 1 Warden). I will try it some day in Heroic. Thanks for sharing!!!
Eevium wrote:
I see the strategy, not kill the last boss and just kill prometheans, that map have infinite AI in one level 5 (Bosses: 4 soldiers, 2 knights, 1 Warden). I will try it some day in Heroic. Thanks for sharing!!!
I gotta check and see if he won that match, not that it really matters 😀
Thanks
I actually think my record was 117 or 115 I hope it was 117 tho. Didn't take a screenshot because, well it's firefight. I might've used a ghost but that was probably the only vehicle. Other than that I used the Br and magnum. - Note this was when the BR was good.
The amazing C Der Phoenix got 273 kills on March on Stormbreak on Legendary. I watched the game. So much of it was that he knew right where the spawns were. Credit to those with a great memory and the skills to take advantage of it. 🙂

Was the 334 kill game on legendary? That is amazing. I did 192 on Arc.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2