Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Hijack or Skyjack Commendations

OP Sir Ethan Bacon

Does anyone that has the Achilles armor or is working for the Achilles armor know how to quickly get the "Not So Fast" Spartan Company commendation?
I don’t think there’s any particular way of making it easy. Back in 2016 when me and my company were going for Achilles we played a lot of Warzone & Warzone Assault. Hijacks & Skyjacks would come naturally.
To help get them I’d recommend active camo, plasma pistols or splinter grenades. They help a lot.

I believe your main problem now is trying to get a match in Warzone since the population of Halo 5 is much smaller now than it was back then. It just takes patience and time. However I do not envy you trying to get Achilles in 2021 - that’s a big task. Best of luck to you.

Looking at your company commendations I’d be more concerned about other tasks. Melee kills for example, you guys need another 46,367 melee kills. That number alone is insane. Other commendations like marine kills will also be a huge pain.
TheDonCJG wrote:
I don’t think there’s any particular way of making it easy. Back in 2016 when me and my company were going for Achilles we played a lot of Warzone & Warzone Assault. Hijacks & Skyjacks would come naturally.
To help get them I’d recommend active camo, plasma pistols or splinter grenades. They help a lot.

I believe your main problem now is trying to get a match in Warzone since the population of Halo 5 is much smaller now than it was back then. It just takes patience and time. However I do not envy you trying to get Achilles in 2021 - that’s a big task. Best of luck to you.

Looking at your company commendations I’d be more concerned about other tasks. Melee kills for example, you guys need another 46,367 melee kills. That number alone is insane. Other commendations like marine kills will also be a huge pain.
Thank you for the advice!