Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Hog wild teaser

OP NOPLAY3R FOUND

Do we really need more scopes on our standart weapons?

I mean i hate it to scroll throu all my ar's to get the one i like, and with the new update will come even more.
If a 343 developer team mate is reading this please create sub categories like BR>SCOPE>attachment.
How is this Hog Wild teaser? Also, I think pre-selected load outs for WZ would be good. Ex. When you reach REQ level 3, you will automatically spawn with a selected weapon, once you get to 5 you will spawn with your selected weapon+armor mod, and so on and so forth.
How is this Hog Wild teaser? Also, I think pre-selected load outs for WZ would be good. Ex. When you reach REQ level 3, you will automatically spawn with a selected weapon, once you get to 5 you will spawn with your selected weapon+armor mod, and so on and so forth.
In the teaser they showed a carabine scope on the br. So he's asking to organize the attachments.
The new scope looks fairly good (imo). I'm excited for this scope so I can finally move away from the longshot scope :-P and the sentinel scope has too much glare for me.
The title is a bit misleading, don't you think?
its about the content of the teaser and with the autofill, why ever it made this.
If the new update is just a bunch of golden colored hogs with the same guns and another remake of a remake of a remake of a forge map I'm gonna loose it. I'm sure I don't speak for the entire community, but PLEASE give us more, like one of the original hogs with unlimited chaingun ammo and a bunch of new and old maps to play on. Design a few maps for hog driving and racing and all out three seated mayhem. I'd like to see Blood Gulch and District and Sandtrap come back for the new update but don't "remix" maps that are already released for the current game. Give us Rocket Race and Vehicle Super Fiesta where we span in different vehicles every time and can't exit them and just have to drive around and kill each other. The game types alone could open a HUGE window for Forge masters to work their magic and give us amazing maps.
Big dreams, I know, but I have to believe that the company that took on Halo, what I believe to be the greatest shooter in the world, can pull it or something like it off.
I think we need fan favorite armor and Weapons/vehicles bought back, We got plenty of scopes.
They are just (further) bloating the REQ pool at this point.