Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Hog Wild: What we know so far.

OP Hawkoga

I will be breaking down everything from this image here.
We have a new Confirmed Warthog titled the Sword Needler Warthog, which I guess fires a new projectile (Needles maybe?). We also have the anonymous legendary Yellow Warthog from the teaser, and a Green Scout and Standard Warthog (?).

We also have a new visor, Starfire, which looks nice, and the new armor set, which still looks... meh.

We have new scope, titled Hybrid. Any thoughts? Emblems, as usual, and a yellow skin.

Pretty boring update imo.
The Hybrid guns will be the UNSC weapons as we know them, but with a Carbine Scope I think.

And dude, the Stinger helmet looks siiiiick. Plus I think the Sword Hog alone should be enough to get excited, but I'm silently hoping for the 4th hog to be something from Halo's past...
I wanted the other scopes on the new attachments, like sentinel, recon, long shot, and projection, for tracker, Knights blade, extended mag.
Where's my warzone firefight :( :(
Where's my warzone firefight :( :(
End of June!
erickyboo wrote:
I wanted the other scopes on the new attachments, like sentinel, recon, long shot, and projection, for tracker, Knights blade, extended mag.
Maybe eventually...These ones go nicely with the Sword Hog canon (UNSC & Swords of Sanghelios working together combining tech).
dude, the Stinger helmet looks siiiiick.
It's definitely up there with the coolest helmets EVER in Halo.
erickyboo wrote:
I'd rather they not bloat the REQ system even more.
dude, the Stinger helmet looks siiiiick.
It's definitely up there with the coolest helmets EVER in Halo.
It kinda looks like something from Halo 3 in my opinion.
What intrigues me is the 5 ultra rares at the bottom. Think i can see the shape of a pistol type on the first one
erickyboo wrote:
I want silenced bayonet variant's, sneaky sneaky, stab stab.
This part of Hog Wild is going to be small and "boring" because the rest of its content will be released with firefight. Just pointing that out guys.
The Hybrid guns will be the UNSC weapons as we know them, but with a Carbine Scope I think.

And dude, the Stinger helmet looks siiiiick. Plus I think the Sword Hog alone should be enough to get excited, but I'm silently hoping for the 4th hog to be something from Halo's past...
Yeah what sucks is they said some of the stuff had to get pushed to the firefight update, which sounded like a warzone map and an arena map. So this update is pretty thin.
It's literally nothing but one suit and warzone-exclusive perks.
Do we REALLY need another blue-purple visor? It looks NO different than the other blue-purple visors we have! At least Stinger looks cool, so I'm happy with that!
My break down of the image.... Four warthogs with paint jobs, hopefully hopefully they fire something other than just the normal chain gun but won't get my hopes up. One visor, two helmets, and two armors we don't need. Five weapons with some sort of new sight. Five worthless emblems and four new weapon skins.
The legendary warthog looks to be a version of a rocket hog. Maybe it will fire Fuel rods or Plasma caster rounds if they keep up the covenant theme.
Is-is that an UNCOMMON DMR I SEE?!

YES!!!! I CAN FINALLY HAVE A DMR!!! THANK YOU 343!!!

But in all seriousness, this update is pretty interesting. They plan on releasing the big stuff in the FF Update in June.
Plus, didn't it say that they're releasing the DLC at the end of this month? That's pretty exciting if so!
I can't wait! :-D