Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How are Halo 4's graphics better than Halo 5's?

OP Some dead cats

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 15
You guys don't know what you are talking about. Previous Halos had better textures. Halo 5 has better resolution and frame rate.
Easy, they prioritised game play over graphics. And I'm glad they did.
but Halo 4 had great gameplay too and that looked fine and for a game on such a small size as Halo 5 there is no excuse
They clearly aren't better.
I liked halo 4 maps.... i think they looked cleaner than 5...... halo5 has too much just seems cluttered I'd rather have a map that's clean don't need to be looking at graffiti on the wall or flowers or bugs flying on a map id rather have a great background and clean smooth map for multiplayer
V0LTEDGE wrote:
I liked halo 4 maps.... i think they looked cleaner than 5...... halo5 has too much just seems cluttered I'd rather have a map that's clean don't need to be looking at graffiti on the wall or flowers or bugs flying on a map id rather have a great background and clean smooth map for multiplayer
I honestly prefer dust and bugs and what not being on maps but I do get what you mean, maybe in Halo 6 they can balance it out with half maps being cluttered and the other half being more clean and open
agree.
when the Xbox one was announced in 2013, I was waiting for a better looking Halo. Oh how disappointed I was when I played Halo 5.
I love the game just wish the graphics look way better
Some of Halo 5's cutscenes look excellent, but they should all look greater than excellent. It's certainly no step up from Halo 4, which is pretty stupid considering it was released years later on a next gen console
Halo 4 was made by bungie not 343.they just took the credit from bungie work.halo 5 is their first full game with a Company with no experience making making A game at all.
Halo 4 was not made by bungie. It was 343 whi made halo 4.
They're not
but Halo 4 had great gameplay too and that looked fine and for a game on such a small size as Halo 5 there is no excuse
Game play no. I wish we stayed at Halo 2A graphics. They were 60fps and split screen. They look better then Halo 5 graphics and don't know why.
Halo 5 really showcased how weak the Xbox one really is. Halo 4 looked better on an 11 year old console than halo 5 on a 3 year old console. Before I get told that the downgrade was for 60fps, I would expect that a next gen console would be able to handle 60fps all while still Having good graphics.However, If there is one thing that halo 5 does better than halo 4, it's lighting. But to add salt to the wound, the halo 5 beta looked better than the final game.
YES I NOTICED THAT. I was wondering wtf why is does the beta look better than the full game.
Game play no. I wish we stayed at Halo 2A graphics. They were 60fps and split screen. They look better then Halo 5 graphics and don't know why.
True just imagine how good halo 5 would look with h2a graphics
True just imagine how good halo 5 would look with h2a graphics
And it was released on Xbox one and they couldn't make the graphics slightly better. More down scaled then Halo 2A
Halo 4 had realy good graphics but halo 5 also had good graphics but in my opinion halo 4 had better graphics
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
They're not
but... they are
I like halo 5 better than 4. So I'll take the graphics regardless
SonnieSlim wrote:
You guys don't know what you are talking about. Previous Halos had better textures. Halo 5 has better resolution and frame rate.
and still looks visually worse than 4, look at the background on Meridian and the map Raid on apex 7... it looks embarrassing
SonnieSlim wrote:
and still looks visually worse than 4, look at the background on Meridian and the map Raid on apex 7... it looks embarrassing
True Even the Hornet in Halo 2A looks better then the Wasp.
They're the same graphics, they're also the same as h2A, the difference is art style and drop off in detail from distance. H5, h4, and h2A use the same graphics tho, they all look like plastic and are shiny.
Wow you people are insane. Charector and weapon models in halo 5 are some of the best ive seen on any console. The environmental and particle effects are better than any halo to date. Waypoint never dissapoints. Halo 5 is halo 4 with higher polly models and better effects and Most importantly its 110 times better game than halo 4.
Asavage853 wrote:
Wow you people are insane. Charector and weapon models in halo 5 are some of the best ive seen on any console. The environmental and particle effects are better than any halo to date. Waypoint never dissapoints. Halo 5 is halo 4 with higher polly models and better effects and Most importantly its 110 times better game than halo 4.
are you sure? compare Halo 4's story to Halo 5's.... yea
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 15