Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How can I get odst helmet in halo 5

OP Blood Bounty551

I have been playing for little bit now but not encountered a single odst. So how can I get odst helmet in halo 5.
I have been playing for little bit now but not encountered a single odst. So how can I get odst helmet in halo 5.
It depends on what "ODST" helmet you are talking about. If you are talking about the Nightfall version, it was obtained by watching all 5 parts of Halo: Nightfall on the Halo Channel. If you are talking about the set that Buck wears in the game, you just have to unlock it through opening REQ Packs. I want to say that one is in Gold REQ Packs. Just have to open enough of them to get the item you are looking for. There really isn't any other way than that.
Nightfall armor can also be unlocked through Gold Req packs.
Right thank you guys so much really helpful
New question what's the difference between standard and nightfall
Right thank you guys so much really helpful
New question what's the difference between standard and nightfall
Minor aesthetic differences.
Right cool thanks guys for all your help
If you want I can change the name and make this a chat room just let me know
Hold on just tried to watch night fall on my phone off of halo channel and it ain't working why
Blood Bounty551 - Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
Quickest and easiest way to get one is to watch the Nightfall series on the Halo Channel - the other helmet is just RNG in the gold Req packs.
Hold on just tried to watch night fall on my phone off of halo channel and it ain't working why
Yes, seems to be a common issue on some Android and iOs devices. You can download the Halo Channel app on Xbox and watch the episodes there.
Yes, seems to be a common issue on some Android and iOs devices. You can download the Halo Channel app on Xbox and watch the episodes there.
right cool thanks for that all this information is useful to me thanks.
if anyone is intrested here a link to Red company ODST https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/red%20company%20odst
just tried it on my laptop doenst work on it either so i shall have to wait to wednesday to go on thanks for all your help everyone.
I don't think you can acquire Nightfall through the Halo Channel anymore. You just have to keep opening those gold packs. :(
If you want to get it fast, open silvers until you have all the grey, green, and blue unlocks. Then open golds for all the purple and gold unlocks. Honestly that’s the easiest way to get everything. I’m not too big on the whole REQ thing, and I mainly play Social Arena and Custom Games so I don’t care much for the REQs either since I got basically all I want. Best way to get tons of RP is from Warzone modes. Use boosts if you’re like that.
Play play and play x)
Right thanks everyone I have nearly gotten the full set just need to watch episode 5 to get the armour thanks for all your help.
Watch Nightfall or RNG