Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How do I get the most req points?!

OP erfulspace117

I’m very low on req points and want new armor please help I’m also level 46
Warzone Firefight is your best friend for quick REQ points. Heroic is recommended.

Also, finish the Silver grind first before you buy Gold Packs. You'll save a lot of time.
I’m very low on req points and want new armor please help I’m also level 46
You have to grind bud
Try doing heroic Warzone on the weekdays. On the weekends and Friday though try doing mythic Warzone. It should help out a bit
Heroic WZ FF. Not sure if Mythic WZ FF is worth if when it comes to time in game vs req points given. Plus Heroic is much more chill & easy going.
Req point boosters can help a lot too. Use Jackpot ones.
Warzone Assault. It gives you at least 1,000 rp unboosted win or lose. I got 6,000 rp from one game using a rare rp boost.
To be honest, if you don't have a big vehicle supply then you should avoid playing Firefight regularly and especially Mythic because you're only going to hurt your team. Regular Warzone and Assault would work since you can use more weapons and you could also try Swat which doesn't give a lot, but the games are fast and it can add up if you play a lot of it.
If you don't want to play Firefight or Warzone, then Infection offers a few more req points than most other arena gametypes. You'll usually get just over 1,000 points per game, and more if you use a req boost. I think BTB also gives you similar numbers, but I'm not 100% sure.
Warzone or Firefight, IMO is the easiest. But considering time involved it usually somewhat equals out. 20+ mins for WZ, Around 10 mins for Arena. Use boosts every game if you have them. If you win in WZ games using a boost you can really rack up points fast. Watch the HCS matches and get the codes for Platinum packs. They give some really good boosts and weapons. I have everything unlocked so I don't know how much armor you get from them.
Or you can login under my GT, I have everything unlocked plus 2.5 million RP....lol.
It's a grind and the fastest way to get the points is the Heroic FF, but the best way is whatever you enjoy playing so it doesn't feel as much like a grind.
Play a lot of warzone.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
To be honest, if you don't have a big vehicle supply then you should avoid playing Firefight regularly and especially Mythic because you're only going to hurt your team. Regular Warzone and Assault would work since you can use more weapons and you could also try Swat which doesn't give a lot, but the games are fast and it can add up if you play a lot of it.
To be fair, Heroic FF doesn't really require much vehicular use. I rarely, if ever, used any one-time-use REQ items that aren't simply picked-up off the ground or found abandoned by other teammates. I've managed to win most of those Heroic FF matches and often with me finishing in the top 3 score-wise. Heavy vehicles (aka Wraths, Banshees, Tanks, etc) are borderline needed to complete certain rounds on specific maps within Heroic, but often times it'll only require 1 or 2 teammates fulfilling that role, not a full team; meaning, you can still find success playing more of a support role within those particular scenarios. Legendary FF is a whole other story as is Mythic FF.
eLantern wrote:
To be fair, Heroic FF doesn't really require much vehicular use. often times it'll only require 1 or 2 teammates fulfilling that role, not a full team; meaning, you can still find success playing more of a support role within those particular scenarios.
Yes, most times it is dependent on the round and you can get away with someone else using vehicles, but it's a riskier strategy and you can come off as a crappy teammate. There's nothing worse than a teammate shooting a round 5 Warden with their BR thinking they're actually doing something. The risk involved is if one of those couple teammates gets their vehicle blown up and now you're only down to one person or no one using a vehicle with less time on the clock. Most rounds you can get away with a couple people using vehicles, but rounds like the 2 Knight/Wardens on Sanctum need more than a couple vehicles.
Warzone legendary on the weekdays mythic on the weekends boom your drowning in req points
Just grind fire fight with req boosts on, dont bother with mythic.
Mythic Warzone Firefight would give you the most req points, about 5,000 req points if you win a game without boosts. If you prefer not to do mythic, then do Heroic Warzone Firefight, should give you about 2,000 req points if you win without boosts.
Use a legendary req boost for warzone firefight and get 1st then u will get like 20,000 req points. (I did)
Gatorzcr wrote:
Mythic Warzone Firefight would give you the most req points, about 5,000 req points if you win a game without boosts. If you prefer not to do mythic, then do Heroic Warzone Firefight, should give you about 2,000 req points if you win without boosts.
Winning a Mythic Warzone Firefight game is about as unlikely as Valve releasing Half Life 3.