Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] How do you find your rewards?

OP Apex Canis

When you have an Arena boost that says "Finish an Arena game and claim a randomized RP reward", what is the RP and how do you find it after the game?
By pressing what used to be the back button on the 360, and it is the third square. It displays xp and RP gained. Go into that and it gives you a breakdown of how you got what. The boost will be in the boost category. The amount gained is dependent on the rarity, and I believe whether you won.
By pressing what used to be the back button on the 360, and it is the third square. It displays xp and RP gained. Go into that and it gives you a breakdown of how you got what. The boost will be in the boost category. The amount gained is dependent on the rarity, and I believe whether you won.
Thanks, do you have to stay in the post-game lobby or can you exit out and then check to see what you got?
You can check it from anywhere, as long it is your last played match, so you can exit and go into the main menu or even another multiplayer lobby and it is the same button.
And then you can cash in that RP for req cards that'll unlock items for use in Warzone(weapons, vehicles) and items you can use in both Warzone and Arena(armor, helmets, visors, emblems).
I thought it was for your first win in arena and warzone.
Malleus V3 wrote:
I thought it was for your first win in arena and warzone.
OP is talking about the REQ card boosts which give extra RP or XP in a match, there is a new system that gives you a REQ pack for your First wins of the day.
Does anybody know what the blue rp is next to the normal rp
on the "your rewards" bar?
Does anybody know what the blue rp is next to the normal rp
on the "your rewards" bar?
Not too sure what you mean. If you use a RP or XP boost then the game automatically applies the boost to the total you see on the post game carnage report. One of the screens shows a breakdown of your points(i.e. 700 base RP + 500 boosted RP = your total). XP has more variables to it like if you won or not.

Main thing is that boosts give you more XP/RP with higher level boosts offering more bonus XP/RP.
Please don't revive old threads.