How do you have fun in halo 5?

OP PinKNinjA XD

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
FupDup88 wrote:
You have to unlock the fun by buying REQ packs.
I want to be the very best,
Like no Spartan ever was.
To Req them is my real test,
To grind them is my cause.

I will travel across the maps,
Playing far and wide.
Buy Req packs to understand,
The profit that's inside.

Pokereqs, it's you and me,
I know it's my hobby!
Pokereq, oh you're my best wep,
In a garage we must defend.

Pokereq, an unlock so true,
Our Legendaries will pull us through!
You Req me and I'll Req you!
Pok-e-reqs!
Gotta Req 'em all!
Pokereqs!
Lolol
FupDup88 wrote:

Playing far and wide.

I know it's my hobby!

Pok-e-reqs!
Gotta Req 'em all!
Pokereqs!
Lolol
Lmao
FupDup88 wrote:

Playing far and wide.

I know it's my hobby!

Pok-e-reqs!
Gotta Req 'em all!
Pokereqs!
Lolol
Lmao
That song was more enjoyable than Halo 5 itself.
Forge maps + Custom Games = epic fun!
I have fun in FFA and BTB. H5s problem is the lack of maps and map diversity. They don't have very many maps it seems and most are just remakes of old maps. Where is the campaign inspired maps? H5 had some great looking campaign levels. How come no maps based off them really? How come we can't Spartan charge through some walls in multiplayer?
spawn camping scrubs in warzone assault lol
I am getting the same way as OP. I really like H5 and I have been playing pretty much daily but it's the commendations that are keeping me around. Won't be much longer before I'm done with the reasonable ones, then I'm not sure what I'll do. Arena ranks will all be reset every "season" so there's no point in trying to grind up through the ranks. SR or whatever you call it (I'm 77) just measures how long you've played and max is unrealistic. Unlocking reqs has gotten stale 9/10 are useless armors and junk plus I got more vehicles/weapons than I'll ever use anyway. Playing just for fun is fun, until it isn't. I guess I'll go back to enjoying real life and get off the xbox lol.
By not playing it.
Because I havent posted this enough yet, This will allow you to find entertaining custom game matches, or start some.
I play the game!
Im having trouble playing this game for more that 20-30 min at a time. It gets boring extremely fast I can't tell if it's because of the lack of content, poor map rotation or the unrewarding rank and REQ system. I use to be able to play Halo 3 for up to 8 hours in a day. I know that's an unhealthy amount of halo but that's because it was just that addicting there was always something fun to do matchmaking was ever dull, friends would always host fun games like jenga or fat kid or journey and the lobby's were always Full of people enjoying them selfs. Getting out of campaign maps and even playing around in forge was fun. I could play a custom game of free for all on guardian with a few friends and 30 min would feel like 5 min and winning a game of matchmaking feels more rewarding than any other game on the market. I remember how long it took me to earn that 50 and to this day I still am not a 5 star general! There is already people approaching the max rank in halo 5 and I look at there rank and don't feal intemadated at all because I know it wasn't earned by skill. I remember how easy it was to make friends in halo 3 and how i would get texts from people I have never meet before in person to hop on halo 3 because they wanted to play some matchmaking or fun custom game. But in halo 5 I haven't made one friend, it's very rare that I even run across someone with a mic I don't even know why I wear mine any more. I even went out to buy some turtle beaches to try and bring back the memories of my x31s but still nothing they spend most of the time resting on my shoulders. It does make me sad to see halo go the direction it did especially with the community it use to have.
Yea i feel ya man. When the game first came out i could play it hours a day like all day but now im having to force my self to be on for more than a 2-3 hrs a day. I used to play all the time but its just not captivating me like the other halos did for whatever reason
Breakout, btb, and warzone. With friends. Tons of fun. And maybe you cant play 8 hours a day because youve gotten older and have other interests?
I can't stand arena especially as a solo player. Everyone one my friendslist who touched Halo 5 jumped ship after 2 weeks except for maybe one. I would like to play BTB but the maps make it difficult to enjoy. Many map layouts are poorly designed and have absolutely terrible spawning systems. When you pick up a power weapon, expect more often than not to have multiple enemies spawn behind you. You can't win.

As far as Warzone goes, it has become fairly stale for me. Any REQ packs I receive are generally filled bottom of the barrel garbage, or items I don't use. A trend I have noticed in the past 2 weeks is that most of my games seem to be JIP. Sometimes it puts me into a fairly fresh match, but occasionally I join matches half finished or where my team is getting slaughtered. Those games I spawn in, get a kill or two and then just quit. Many of these JIP games are not even at their full capacity after joining; many have multiple empty spots.

Describing fun is probably a subjective task; it can differ for everyone. I can only have fun if I do well.
PinKNinjA XD, I have to agree with you. I keep trying to play Halo 5 since the Halo games were my childhood. Today I played, and just stopped and said, "why?" Then, I just messed around by following marines, going off cliffs with vehicles, and walked up to enemy's to try to make friends. That was the Halo I grew up with. Not some overly competitive game with no fun. I will say even Lego games are more fun, since their fun to me. You can just play your heart out your way, and no one will stop you. But with Halo 5, you can't. I haven't even found a non competitive Halo 5 player who just wants to have fun without the over the top anger of death or joy when you die of a True competitive player. Just bring Halo 5 back Microsoft, bring it back...
Easily! You don't, because 343 is a boring- a*s industry that only think in competitive games.
Easily! You don't, because 343 is a boring- a*s industry that only think in competitive games.
Well, the polar opposite of H5's competitiveness would actually be H4, which is a 343i game too... how weird
Well, the polar opposite of H5's competitiveness would actually be H4, which is a 343i game too... how weird
So, they're a boring-a*s industry that only think in one of two extremes; competitive or casual.

Why can't we just have a nice balance of both like...almost every other Halo?
I myself enjoy it quite a lot and try to make the best out of it. But I see how it can't cater to everyone, which other Halos did a lot better.
So, they're a boring-a*s industry that only think in one of two extremes; competitive or casual.

That would be nice, we need infection

The balance is coming. Boot up H5 today and play the social slayer list as long as it's available. Also I don't understand, weren't you just a moment ago complaining about the game being too competitive? Now you are complaining about a game being rather casual. The only thing I can see is that you want to hate on 343i, since they obviously ruined Halo.

- Bungo plz com bakk
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3