How do you justify times when you quit?

OP a BaNaNa69x

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
Quitting happens, some games you're too frustrated, some games you got zero patience for an underskilled team you're matched with.

Everyone will quit eventually, so when do you do?

I don't normally quit but I will if I'm lagging or if the enemy team is already at our armoury and my team just can't stay alive, then I will.

note: this doesn't just apply to rage quitting.
sometimes I just get bored of the game and go do something else.

Edit: Wow this really blew up, wasn't expecting that.

You all are really 60/40, 70/30 on quitting vs never quitting. Congrats to those who never quit, you have more patience than I do.
Its very rare but in situations where it like me and one other guy going against 4 dudes going full try hard on power weapons and power ups and me getting called out.
I don't quit, I just hide and wait it out. In warzones case I literally just walk around looking at the scenery and if I die I die. Alex 7 is the best map for this l (the beaches are awesome).

sorry to say, but not everyone quits just cuz a game doesn't go their way, getting pissed off really isn't an excuse to me.
I only quit if the game is glitched out or if the latency is too insane to bare like a delay that's bigger than the TTK. I stick out bad latency if the people aren't impossible to fight. There is also the rare time a game starts when I didn't want to play but I have to go.

- Never been banned
I don't quit, I just hide and wait it out. In warzones case I literally just walk around looking at the scenery and if I die I die. Alex 7 is the best map for this l (the beaches are awesome).

sorry to say, but not everyone quits just cuz a game doesn't go their way, getting pissed off really isn't an excuse to me.
I know not everyone quits because a game isn't going their way. People quit for other reasons too.

Maybe I should have worded the original post differently.
It depends. If I'm doing bad in a game I'll throw a fit, cuss for a good while, and leave. I've only done that like twice tho lol Other times I'll leave if I see gamer tags that I know that are good :3 Oh and scummy teammates that try to betray you
When life gets in the way
  1. Arena: When it's 4v2
Warzone: when i JIP and were getting triple capped
gio206 wrote:
Arena: When it's 4v2
I told this story on another thread but it got locked. I'll tell the short version

Playing swat, game started lopsided, I was on the full team, was doing very well, the rest of this guy's team left leaving just him. He stayed the entire match and died 20 or 30 times so the game could end. Props to the patience on that guy
gio206 wrote:
Arena: When it's 4v2
I told this story on another thread but it got locked. I'll tell the short version

Playing swat, game started lopsided, I was on the full team, was doing very well, the rest of this guy's team left leaving just him. He stayed the entire match and died 20 or 30 times so the game could end. Props to the patience on that guy
If I'm solo vs 4 ppl I'll stay..
Just cuz it's funny
I do try to avoid quitting but when I quit, that is because of real life. Sometimes I have to get things done which means I cannot finish the match.
I have actually reduced my quitting a lot because I try to only play Halo Multiplayer when I have at least few hours of spare time.
Me: a modest gold 2-3.
Team: Rage quitters
Enemies: High golds to platinums
Gametype: SWAT

Team gets trounced while I try and hold my own. Team rage quits. I repeat suicide off the map until I get kicked. Not a literal quit, but I did quit playing basically. Situations like this are generally when I give up or quit out.
I mainly quit only when the lag is waay too real. I quit a game of Firefight yesterday because I was rubber banding every .5 seconds and couldn't move at all.
I have only quit once, when I first got the game. Didn't think about what happened to the people I left behind. People have quit on me, leaving me with that hopeless feeling. On several occasions we managed to win the matches, and made several friends in the process. Now the only DNF's on my record, are from lagging and being kicked out. One day the power to my place went out a half a dozen times, while playing, and I was never banned.
JIP for me is almost always a reason to quit. The only time I'll stay in a game I joined in progress is if it's still in the very early stages or in firefight.
Other than that most of my DNF is because I have terrible internet and get disconnected a lot.
The most of my DNFs are because I lag out.
But when I need to quit,its in the most cases because life want something from me.
When I have to do something in the middle of a game. Most times only for a few minutes but I sit idle to long in Warzone to where I get booted.
Quitting happens, some games you're too frustrated, some games you got zero patience for an underskilled team you're matched with.

Everyone will quit eventually, so when do you do?

I don't normally quit but I will if I'm lagging or if the enemy team is already at our armoury and my team just can't stay alive, then I will.

note: this doesn't just apply to rage quitting. sometimes I just get bored of the game and go do something else.
I just don't quit, one time I even waited out a 15 minute warzone game because I spawned inside a silo.
I usually allocate time to play, but if something pops up in the real world that I can't avoid then I'll quit. I dislike doing it, but stuff happens.
Me: a modest gold 2-3.
Team: Rage quitters
Enemies: High golds to platinums
Gametype: SWAT

Team gets trounced while I try and hold my own. Team rage quits. I repeat suicide off the map until I get kicked. Not a literal quit, but I did quit playing basically. Situations like this are generally when I give up or quit out.
You've gotten off better than me; I once faced off against 2 Champions who were on the same team. We got slaughtered.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6