Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How do you keep the good mood with all the hate?

OP Frank1ller

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
With all the hate halo 5 is taking on forum,youtube,xbox one news's comment and more. even 10 months after the release. how do you do to not being deprimed or in bad mood or just angry?

sorry for my bad grammar, but im getting so bored of all the -Yoink- halo 5 is taking. its not the best but its not a bad game either...
If other people's opinions affect how you feel, you're gonna have a bad life.

Like what you like; don't have a fragile mindset. I could care less someone hates what I like.
Go to the forum of any popular game. You will see the same vitriol there. It goes with the territory. Enjoy your game and if you feel the need to debate its merits to naysayers then do so at your own peril.

Like what you like; don't have a fragile mindset. I could care less someone hates what I like.
Well said. OP only worry about things you can control and do.
Customs and Infection work for me ^^
We live in a world now where everyone complains about everything to the most ridiculous ends. Doesn't even appear on my radar anymore because people complain just for the sake of complaining. Just ignore it, enjoy what you enjoy, and have fun with it. Doesn't matter what those people think.
I use headcanon! Sure I may have some dissatisfaction with how Halo 5 'happened' but I can always tweak some fiction to satisfy myself. I found this strategy very helpful after experiencing Mass Effect 3's ending.
Personally, I'm already irritated enough with everyday life, so it just kinda blends together for me and I end up ignoring it.
A lesson a lot of people seem to need to learn is don't take what others say online seriously at all.
Greenskull made a video about it and it's true. With every single halo game there is a gray spot in time. A time where not much happens, and everyone is at each other throats every time they disagree. The way I cope with the hate is by realizing that it's all the same. Practically everyone wants the same thing with this game. Then again, some people complain just to complain. Greenskull's video
Wait, valid criticism is blind hate? Who knew.
I just dont read the hateful posts and stuff :D
Halo is not the only game getting hate from their fans. All games do get hate from their fans.
It is 2016 after all.. You can get hate irl for using a Samsung near Apple fanboys.
Well, you just learn to ignore all the bad stuff and focus more on the good stuff. Don't let others drag you down.
You play the game that you enjoy. Works every single time, man.

This guy.
I drown the toxic waste these people spit out with loud music and unggoy screams.
Well I look for a good ole fool to ban thread.... if I can't find one... Well I can always look for inspiration
Well I look for a good ole fool to ban thread.... if I can't find one... Well I can always look for inspiration
You have some real Ban Thread addiction, did you know that?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9