Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How do you keep the good mood with all the hate?

OP Frank1ller

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
When you learn to really not give a -Yoink-. You're much happier
Coolio AF wrote:
Well I look for a good ole fool to ban thread.... if I can't find one... Well I can always look for inspiration
You have some real Ban Thread addiction, did you know that?
I'm called Deacon of the ban thread for a reason human.
Focus on the positives and play what you like, there will always be hate unfortunately.
Coolio AF wrote:
Well I look for a good ole fool to ban thread.... if I can't find one... Well I can always look for inspiration
You have some real Ban Thread addiction, did you know that?
I'm called Deacon of the ban thread for a reason human.
Perhaps I should apply for Deacon of the FF rant threads.
There is a mix of people who genuinely love the franchise but have issues with certain elements - I don't see a problem in wanting what you love to be the best it can be.

That said, there are negative a**holes who just troll and complain for the sake of doing.

These people respond best to being ignored.

Don't let these people take up a moment of your time.
If you are busy searching and reading about Halo hate instead of spending 100% your time playing the game, then you are actually not enjoying the game to the fullest yourself.
People will always find something to complain about. Who cares what other people think. If playing halo 5 makes you happy then play it
As long as publishers keep forcing unfinished products down our throats to patch later, they're gonna need to keep dealing with it until the government finally steps in and makes them accountable for selling broken goods.
Frank1ller wrote:
With all the hate halo 5 is taking on forum,youtube,xbox one news's comment and more. even 10 months after the release. how do you do to not being deprimed or in bad mood or just angry?

sorry for my bad grammar, but im getting so bored of all the -Yoink- halo 5 is taking. its not the best but its not a bad game either...
I only play to get the commendations and be level 152, because I'm a simple man...
I forgot those gold days were I used to play halo 2 campaign over and over again just because it was good
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I'll agree the campaign was by far the worst for me, by level design at least, but the rest of the game is awesome I think. The MP is by far the most refined and exciting experience since 3 for me. They went back to the basics with a modern flair and Firefight has me hooked by the throat. To hell with what others say. Do you enjoy the game? Yes? That's enough.
People don't want to be called a fanboy or something like that so they complain about the game they actually like. It's cool these days to not like things that you actually like. That's what I've gathered so far. It's also cool to only like H3 in this community.
People don't want to be called a fanboy or something like that so they complain about the game they actually like. It's cool these days to not like things that you actually like. That's what I've gathered so far. It's also cool to only like H3 in this community.
Wow, you summed up all online forums in two and a half lines. Well done.
When you're actually in the game, you don't see any of the forum hate or anything. lol.
I try to talk some sense into them if they say things like; "I get farmed into warzone every match," "Halo 5's weapons balance is the worst it's ever been," "automatics are OP," or "Halo 5 is a CoD clone." If they can't be reasoned with, I just ignore them.
I felt the same way with Halo 4. Whenever there is some sort of poll comparing Halo 4 to another game, I always feel kind of disappointed when I see it at the bottom of the poll.
Focus on the positives and play what you like, there will always be hate unfortunately.
This. Heck I even got hate for saying Halo 4 was my first Halo and how much I really loved it. Yes, you heard me right. I love Halo 4. Now watch someone call me a blind 343 fanboy just for saying that. But I won't care because while they are sitting at their computer degrading others because of their opinion, I'll be sitting on my couch enjoying the game.

Just learn to not care what people think, otherwise you're not going to get very far in life.
I think people's opinions are valid whether or not they like this game but I don't let it affect how I view Halo.
My opinions are my own and I don't let people over the internet dictate what I think of something.
StuftRock1 wrote:
I felt the same way with Halo 4. Whenever there is some sort of poll comparing Halo 4 to another game, I always feel kind of disappointed when I see it at the bottom of the poll.
This. Heck I even got hate for saying Halo 4 was my first Halo and how much I really loved it. Yes, you heard me right. I love Halo 4. Now watch someone call me a blind 343 fanboy just for saying that. But I won't care because while they are sitting at their computer degrading others because of their opinion, I'll be sitting on my couch enjoying the game.

Just learn to not care what people think, otherwise you're not going to get very far in life.
When I hear someone say their first halo was 4, it isn't rage or anger that I feel, but sympathy.
I try to talk some sense into them if they say things like; "I get farmed into warzone every match," "Halo 5's weapons balance is the worst it's ever been," "automatics are OP," or "Halo 5 is a CoD clone." If they can't be reasoned with, I just ignore them.
The farming thing is a serious problem no doubt, but most other complaints are unfounded.
I stick to the reddit forums. Even Bravo spends alot of time there. They all seem to truly enjoy the game. Most people still here are kids or tryhards that are still butthurt that 343i and the majority likes sprint. I pop in from time to time to check on my stats/commendations and comment on the one or 2 decent threads.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9