Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How do you keep the good mood with all the hate?

OP Frank1ller

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
I have always been a Halo fan and always will be, but I know that every game whether it is a Halo game or not will have that group of people that will want to complain about the game no matter what. just enjoy the games you like to play. don't worry about the hate it will go away eventually.
If people complain about Halo 5 they have not played any other game. every game has buggs and flaws. lets just assume the 343 team has the best intentions to do what they can to make Halo 5 what fans want it to be. Lets be fair, there are not a lot of simular shooters that can compare themselves with the gameplay Halo 5 has brought us. As far as in-game hate goes, all games have Flamers. My cure is to laugh at them and make sure they hear me laugh so they will get mad. Maybe they will smash their console, that would be a win :D
Personally, I myself am not a big fan of Halo 5, but I'll admit, it's not a bad game. Just can't live up to what the previous games were. I guess in a way it's like Jurassic World: By its own merit, it's a good game. Even a great game. But, no one can stop comparing it to earlier, better games in the series because of who made it.
I enjoy the game!

That's the secret.
We need to understand the frustrations of those being negative, and give constructive criticism that supports both critical and supportive arguements.
It does deserve quite a bit of the criticism though. Its fun. But comparing it to any of the other halo games it's by far the worst halo game yet.
It's bad in the eyes of older Halos'(well, there is some room for argument) , basically it's not a Halo game in the eyes of some fans.
Frank1ller wrote:
With all the hate halo 5 is taking on forum,youtube,xbox one news's comment and more. even 10 months after the release. how do you do to not being deprimed or in bad mood or just angry?

sorry for my bad grammar, but im getting so bored of all the -Yoink- halo 5 is taking. its not the best but its not a bad game either...
I just say: Do you Hate Halo 5 ? #### you !
to be honest, i just enjoy the game and have fun when i play it. i couldn't care less what others think about the game because thats THEIR opinion, not mine.

Now, is the game perfect? nope! but doesn't deter from the enjoyment for me.
njiek wrote:
If people complain about Halo 5 they have not played any other game. every game has buggs and flaws. lets just assume the 343 team has the best intentions to do what they can to make Halo 5 what fans want it to be. Lets be fair, there are not a lot of simular shooters that can compare themselves with the gameplay Halo 5 has brought us. As far as in-game hate goes, all games have Flamers. My cure is to laugh at them and make sure they hear me laugh so they will get mad. Maybe they will smash their console, that would be a win :D
Halo 5 has bugs and glitches. Halo 5's movement is very similar to other shooters. Halo 5 has flaws. I guess people who are praising Halo 5 have not played other games.
Play with people you enjoy gaming with. Misery loves company.
-Yoink- halo 5 and -Yoink- 343
I love everything in halo except the campaign and warzone. I LOVE INFECTION!!!!
#ISuckAtInfection
As big a Halo fan as I am, it's just a fiction series. Halo 5's dumb campaign isn't that big a deal. The campaign does play kinda nice (better than 4, in its way), and the multiplayer is plenty fun.
Frank1ller wrote:
With all the hate halo 5 is taking on forum,youtube,xbox one news's comment and more. even 10 months after the release. how do you do to not being deprimed or in bad mood or just angry?

sorry for my bad grammar, but im getting so bored of all the -Yoink- halo 5 is taking. its not the best but its not a bad game either...
theres a difference between hate and constructive criticism...you have to be able to tell the difference....criticism is good it helps make the game and future games better...example "this part of the game is flawed and should be fixed" thats criticism..good....and "this game is trash dont play it" thats hate..bad....dont blur the lines and get angry at critics or nothing will ever get fixed if it needs to cuz it gets labeled as hate when its not
Well I just ignore the dumb comments people say.
I just don't care about it.
Frank1ller wrote:

It's all a matter of opinion, to people like you halo 5 is good, 2 me and others we don't like it.It's not like we criticize it just because we want u to be mad ,we criticize it because we want it and future halo games to not lack content and actually inprove
By ignoring the H8 Threads...
its hard but gotta keep ur head up.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9