2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
BG Stan wrote:
Just a little more firepower
Agreed. I love it, but it could maybe an Oni variation to get it a little more juice.
The damage and armor wouldn't be a problem for me if it was just faster.
I love it, having a sworn of wasps with a clan is almost unstoppable. The only thing that sucks is they are really hard to get out of req packs.
I like it a lot. Personally, I'd rather cost a req level or two more and make the weapons a little stronger. As it is, it can be pretty obnoxious for Warzone Assault and not potent enough in Firefight.

Also, get us an ONI variant!
Yup, I vote for ONI.
Needs variants 💯.....One with swarm missiles. Falcon and Hornet too. Sangheli variant.
I like it, it's properly balanced for being REQ level 3. People asking for it to be buffed and upped in REQ level doesn't make much sense to me, since it would be better to make a stronger variant like an ONI Wasp and make it REQ level 5 or something. Or a Hannibal wasp that fires gauss shots and EMP missiles that's REQ level 7.
I like it... I don't understand why we don't have different ones as well. One with stronger shields and gun at req level 5. How about an oni wasp that has upgraded shields, fires explosive rounds and better rockets as say a req level 7.
LethalQ wrote:
I like it... I don't understand why we don't have different ones as well. One with stronger shields and gun at req level 5. How about an oni wasp that has upgraded shields, fires explosive rounds and better rockets as say a req level 7.
I'd be down with that if the speed, armor, & handling were also improved.
I like it, but there needs to be stronger ones in the next update. I would love to see an ONI one and a tundra one.
I'd like it more if there would be more variants
I dont.

-Weak shields
-seriously weak health
-no stronger varients
-weak damage
Damage should not be increased in anything. Anyways i like the wasp. At least they added a UNSC flying vehicle. Now what REALLY should do is add a multiperson Covenant Vehicle.
The Dnend Legion
I personally love the wasp and would love to see a Hannibal version
I LOVE me some Wasp. I don't want it to be OP, but there are a few things that would improve it:

-Increased Armor, or resistance to certain types of damage
-An 'evade,' or roll. There are plenty of buttons available.
-New variants! Lots and lots of potential!
LethalQ wrote:
I'd be down with that if the speed, armor, & handling were also improved.
Yeah...and an evade of some kind.
kunstyy wrote:
I love it, having a sworn of wasps with a clan is almost unstoppable. The only thing that sucks is they are really hard to get out of req packs.
Yeah...every time I get one it's like an event. Even with the certification, they're still really unlikely. Also has to do with how MANY REQs there are...its a probability thing.
Needs variants 💯.....One with swarm missiles. Falcon and Hornet too. Sangheli variant.
I'd love to see a Level 6 one with HEDP rounds and quick-discharge laser, a nod to the Sparrowhawk.
Stronger variants should be as following:

Camo/Tundra variant(s)
-equal speed
-50% shield increase
-50-75% health increase
REQ 5

ONI variant
-equal speed but the momentum needed to hit max speed is decreased so it reaches max speed faster
-65% shield increase
-100% health increase
-100% damage increase to chain guns
-Half the cooldown time for rockets
REQ 7

HANNIBAL variant
-always in maximum speed but maxed speed is 20% slower than standard
-75% shield increase
-75% health increase
-chain guns are now identical to the Hannibal tank's automatic gauss turret (more accurate, more damager per shot, slower ROF)
-twin gauss cannons replace rockets for faster shots and a much faster cooldown
REQ 9
takes a bit of practice to use it effectively due to it being more vulnerable, but once u get the hang of it its an amazing vehicle for the early game
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5