OP THE IDRIFTER

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
takes a bit of practice to use it effectively due to it being more vulnerable, but once u get the hang of it its an amazing vehicle for the early game
In my experience it makes an OK vehicle in stanrdard WZ but in WZFF it's essentially a screaming flying deathtrap
It's a nice vehicle, it's best for the "Kill all jackals" or "Kill all grunts" rounds in Warzone Firefight, since jackal shields don't cover their heads
Its perfect to me. Other than being shot down easily but I can get a good amount of kills before losing it so I guess thats ok.
I likeweilding it to pelicans. Putit on the front bottom, it may take some peactice trying to fly it but its awesome.
I like it but i agree it needs to be able to deal more damage as well as take more damage. Also the chain gun overheating so fast does get annoying.

I'm hoping they release another variation of it with better armor, more damage and less overheat... maybe even add more shielding to it.
Stronger variants should be as following:

Camo/Tundra variant(s)
-equal speed
-50% shield increase
-50-75% health increase
REQ 5

ONI variant
-equal speed but the momentum needed to hit max speed is decreased so it reaches max speed faster
-65% shield increase
-100% health increase
-100% damage increase to chain guns
-Half the cooldown time for rockets
REQ 7

HANNIBAL variant
-always in maximum speed but maxed speed is 20% slower than standard
-75% shield increase
-75% health increase
-chain guns are now identical to the Hannibal tank's automatic gauss turret (more accurate, more damager per shot, slower ROF)
-twin gauss cannons replace rockets for faster shots and a much faster cooldown
REQ 9
I don't know, I think this could be a REQ 7, maybe 8...the only time REQ 9 unlocks is basically at the end of the match, so it would end up being a last-minute only sort of vehicle.
Magnyss wrote:

Camo/Tundra variant(s)
-equal speed
-50% shield increase
-50-75% health increase
REQ 5

ONI variant
-equal speed but the momentum needed to hit max speed is decreased so it reaches max speed faster
-65% shield increase
-100% health increase
REQ 7

HANNIBAL variant
-75% shield increase
-75% health increase
-chain guns are now identical to the Hannibal tank's automatic gauss turret (more accurate, more damager per shot, slower ROF)
REQ 9
I don't know, I think this could be a REQ 7, maybe 8...the only time REQ 9 unlocks is basically at the end of the match, so it would end up being a last-minute only sort of vehicle.
Yeah, i hate when you hit req level 9 and pull out a weapon or vehicle just to have the match end shortly there after. Learned not to use high level reqs near the end of a match the hard way.
I feel like the phrase, "Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee" fits in.
Except in this case maybe replace bee with wasp.
I like it a lot it is better than the falcon at least.
I think it's pretty good for 3 energy. Maybe buff the rockets slightly, they feel a little weak.
i like it but they need to make ONI and Hannibal versions
I'm pretty sure a sword ghost has more health than it.
No they need an ONI wasp
I like that it is a VTOL but it needs 2x the heath it already has.
Personally love this thing.
It's fun to use early on during a Warzone match but let's be honest here.. It's a pretty useless vehicle. 3 Spartan's spamming their BR's to the Wasp and the vehicle will blow up in no time. My current record with the Wasp is an Untouchable (25 kills in a row) and it was against absolute monkeys who didn't shoot me at all. Until one of them used a laser on me which was kind of surprising.
I say it is quite a great vehicle.

It is easy to use, easy to get, and it hovers.
I just think it could use better armor.
It's amazing for 3 req points.
I haven't played regular Warzone in a long time, so I don't know how it is there, but it's absolute garbage in Warzone Firefight. It's shields and armor are too weak, even with Wheelman, and it doesn't do enough damage. I do like it though, how it handles and everything, just wish it was a little stronger and sturdier.
The wasp is a bit weak compared to the phaeton. However it becomes a waste of REQs for round 5 bosses.
Magnyss wrote:

Camo/Tundra variant(s)
-equal speed
-50% shield increase
-50-75% health increase
REQ 5

ONI variant
-65% shield increase
-100% health increase
REQ 7

HANNIBAL variant
-75% shield increase
-75% health increase
REQ 9
Yeah, i hate when you hit req level 9 and pull out a weapon or vehicle just to have the match end shortly there after. Learned not to use high level reqs near the end of a match the hard way.
Definitely. Once upon a time, on a dark and stormy night, I rolled out of the fortress at the height of pitched battle, ready to send my ONI Scorpion's HEDP rounds into some Promethean faces...only to have it time out just as I turned left. Yeah, hadn't been watching the timer. Nuts to me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5