OP THE IDRIFTER

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I like it. It's the right amount of funky.
They should make a Needle Wasp...it just makes sense...
It's fun, I like it. If you're a cautious player, you can do a lot of damage in regular Warzone
It's a pretty good vehicle for the amount of req points it costs. A good addition that many fans have been waiting for.
An interesting piece of tech to say the least. I would agree that the structural integrity of the thing beyond the shields is extremely weak, and the gun overheats too fast. I would like variants of the wasp too.
I think it's great and really balanced in my opinion.

Strong enough to pack a swift punch and weak enough for your team to make a coordinated effort to take it down quick with combined fire.
Just more armor is what it needs
Has great potential but right now it feels a bit too weak.
The armor needs to get upgraded and the overheating on the gun needs to be decreased, or the gun should be given more power.

Other than that it's a nifty little thing.
Agreed. Otherwise, Wasp is a blast to use.
They should make a Needle Wasp...it just makes sense...
This sounds awesome. And very straight forward actually?

How is this not a thing yet?

I vote for the hunter green needles.

Blululuulululu
I thinks it's great. But when you spawn in one next to a prometheans, its super easy to take hits when you don't need to. Especally since a solider's range with the light rifle is ridiculous. Which can turn out to be horrendous in the long run. But on those 8/10 times when you don't start like that, the wasp is a devistating vechicle and I love it. It's super easy to get kills with and easy to "squash" enemy wasp who come to attack you and you "hive" ( bug puns)
great for assists and early game map control
I really enjoy it, I think if they buffed the weapons or health then it would be a tier 4 req level. I find it amazing on Warzone Assault and Firefight.
I love it, just wish that it was more durable and did a bit more damage. Make it REQ 4 or 5 to compensate.
I like it. It's a nice light assault craft, it's sleek, it's powerful, it's not OP, it's got an epic look to it, need I say more?
It's an excellent vehicle, I love loading as many Spartans as possible on top to fly them to destinations quicker during Warzone Firefight
It's made of paper.

It over heats too fast, and can barely kill 1 person.
(Thru an overy heat cycle

Rocket cook down, takes too long.
Slightly nerf the damage and give me 2 bursts of rockets?
It's an excellent vehicle, I love loading as many Spartans as possible on top to fly them to destinations quicker during Warzone Firefight
Haven't tried that yet. What is max capacity? Having used more of them, I have to add that their fragile nature and low powered weapons make getting kills in it extremely satisfying.
The wasp is awesome, but I would not recommend using it in regular warzone.
Lots. Lots and lots of battle rifles.
I love the Wasp. It is a great all round boss killer. Although it is not that powerful on its own, it can maintain a steady assault on bosses. It is especially good against hunters and knights with anything other than a light rifle. You may hit them, but due to distance, their attack falls short. If you have cover, the grunt goblin is also easy prey.
I think it's well-balanced. The only time I haven't liked it is when we're trip-capped against a party who all hover outside wreaking havoc.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5