How do you like the wasp?

OP THE IDRIFTER

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
It's OK, but I'd prefer the weapons to be swapped via Y and a thrust vector-like boost added in for crazy maneuvers.

Nothing as quick as the Phaeton but a mix between what the Ghost does on the ground and what the Phaeton does at a mechanical level.

If I hold the boost, which has a gauge, my agility is enhanced.

I want the Wasp to better spin between shots. I want it to rise and lower quicker. I want a bit quicker directional acceleration. I want to be able to buzz in a general area for the weak armour and weapons if said Wasp doesn't do any of its jobs well

Oh, I can use the Wasp, but it's more about showing the other team mine is superior and I'm rubbing it in, than it is about being combat effective. Don't care who you are, if teams are competitive in a WZ match, Wasps only live long when one team has been able to set up containment for that particular "round", it's a huge risk to pull one out... But a team pulling out 3-12 while the other doesn't... Swarming is swarming.
They should make a Needle Wasp...it just makes sense...
This sounds awesome. And very straight forward actually?

How is this not a thing yet?

I vote for the hunter green needles.

Blululuulululu
Well hey there's a Needle HOG, so why not a Wasp, right?
Tons of fun to use in Firefight against the bosses, not strong enough for regular Warzone though.
It's an excellent vehicle, I love loading as many Spartans as possible on top to fly them to destinations quicker during Warzone Firefight
Haven't tried that yet. What is max capacity? Having used more of them, I have to add that their fragile nature and low powered weapons make getting kills in it extremely satisfying.
At the very least, 3 people (2 on wings, one on top)... if you are lucky, you can probably get 5, with 2 on each wing, but that might be too crowded.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5