Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How do you sell REQs?

OP Angsty Nate

Hey guys,
I remember someone telling me I could sell REQ items for more REQ points. Am I misinformed, or can I actually sell my cards?
Just go to your req collection (start, requisitions, collection) and press x to sell cards, you can also do this right after you opened a pack.
I believe the only cards you can't sell are random weapon and vehicle cards. Though I wouldn't do so anyway unless you completely avoid Warzone since they often give players primo stuff.
I believe the only cards you can't sell are random weapon and vehicle cards. Though I wouldn't do so anyway unless you completely avoid Warzone since they often give players primo stuff.
I sell like 75% of the stuff i get, what use do you have of 19 mongooses, or 13 SAW's.
I usually keep somewere between 3 to 5 cards of one weapon or vehicle, the rest i sell.
The random weapon or vehicle cards, I only keep rare and up.
Powerups I also sell seeing as there useless as well.

There is absolutely no reason te keep all your req cards, don't use it, sell it!
Thanks guys!
On a side note, you should sell things you don't want as soon as you get them. Discarding 60 Mongeese in a row isn't fun.