How everyone feels after the infection preview

OP Rustyky

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
Happy to see they are actually doing something for once, the community asked, demanded for for months.

But depressed they couldnt even...make a new model itself for the infection, just a green armored spartan.
Oh yeah headphone warning btw
BurnBacon wrote:
Happy to see they are actually doing something for once, the community asked, demanded for for months.

But depressed they couldnt even...make a new model itself for the infection, just a green armored spartan.
...Thats how the zombies have been portrayed all the way up until Halo 4...

If anything, them just having a green spartan shows that they may very well have taken inspiration from Reach's infection (thank goodness!)
I was never a fan of Infection. But I'd honestly prefer to see the classic different-colored Spartans over a silly model of the flood any day.

I mean, if you want something similar to the flood form from Halo 4, use the Recluse helmet.
I hope that by adding infection in the Reach update that theyre implying itll be similar to Reachs infection. Because lets be real, Reach was the ultimate infection. Here is what Im hoping to see in the full reveal: Another map (Reach themed like countdown or sword base), The falcon, forge world, the Reach AR and the Reach shotgun.
Flying High on the Hype train.
I am reminded of how Halo 3 and Reach had Infection at launch, not half a year later.
The thing I loved the most out of it all was the reach scout helmet with the the attachment on the top of it.
What if in the last update they blow everyone's mind and add split screen into the game.
I'm beyond hyped for Infection. Like, my body has been ready since Day1. Heck, I'm already over with Ghosts of Miridian and Memories of Reach, just ready for Infection, lol.

Still really hoping there's a Flood model that you can enable/disable like in H2A because the Flood models in H4/H2A were awesome. Something the community asked Bungie for forever and 343i finally gave it to us. Plus, it really sold the atmosphere/made Infection that much more unique of a gametype. There was a Flood noise in the teaser, so my hopes are up.

But I am hoping that Infection and Memories of Reach do not combine together. Because Reach Infection was the worst Infection by far IMHO. If that Infected Sword (which is siiick btw) has a short lunge range/can be blocked, I'm going to cry an ocean.
I'm happy, but I know Jimmies were rustle.
I just hope it's as customizable as reach
I just hope it's as customizable as reach
We can only hope.
I just would like a flood enabled mode so the flood would look like the flood. But play like halo 3, or reach. Making the Infected look like flood was the only thing I liked about Halo 4. BUT NOT THE GAME PLAY OF HALO 4 FLOOD. This would also allow players to be their customized spartan colors for the matches which would be nice to see.
Where is the thing about Infection? Bruh I ain't in no loop.
Where is the thing about Infection? Bruh I ain't in no loop.
Go type infection teaser on youtube bro!
I just hope we have custom colours. not that sick yellow from Halo 4...
I was excited until I saw the reaction in the forum. People are complaining about the smallest of the things, sure it's, and I quote "Minor Critisism" and they are "still excited" Yadda, Yadda etc. But people are seriously complaining about the colours instead of celebrating the very gamemode they praised like a god? I'm sorry bout complaining about complain, moving on...

Im pretty hyped. Im really excited to see what new community made gamemodes will come alongside it, if it will be like Alpha Zombies, so many questions! Im also curious as to see what new additions or changes 343 would have made to the gamemode.
I was excited until I saw the reaction in the forum. People are complaining about the smallest of the things, sure it's, and I quote "Minor Critisism" and they are "still excited" Yadda, Yadda etc. But people are seriously complaining about the colours instead of celebrating the very gamemode the praised like a god? I'm sorry bout complaining about complain, moving on...

Im pretty hyped. Im really excited to see what new community made gamemodes will come alongside it, if it will be like Alpha Zombies, so many questions! Im also curious as to see what new additions or changes 343 would have made to the gamemode.
Agreed, I really wonder what kind of custom options that Infection will have this time around. What game modes? What possibilities? It'll be interesting to see how the Forge community handles this.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19