2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 19
I am reminded of how Halo 3 and Reach had Infection at launch, not half a year later.
Too true.
If we have had a six month delay and we only get the flood game type and just a green sword I will be disappointed. They took 6 months longer on this so I was expecting flood models for infected Spartans at least.
If we have had a six month delay and we only get the flood game type and just a green sword I will be disappointed. They took 6 months longer on this so I was expecting flood models for infected Spartans at least.
The option to choose whether the infected are flood or just different colored spartans would be a nice touch.
It does look pretty cool and I'm excited to see how it works. I am a little worried that the addition of Spartan charge in Halo 5 might make the infection too strong. I'm sure there will be a way to counter this, though.
BurnBacon wrote:
But depressed they couldnt even...make a new model itself for the infection, just a green armored spartan.
People were complaining that we didn't have Infection. Now we're getting it and people are complaining about that to. Jeez people!
343 should of had this in the game since day one but im happy there putting it in now
AH yeah. Time to slice and dice!!!
Sir Rinder wrote:
I hope that by adding infection in the Reach update that theyre implying itll be similar to Reachs infection. Because lets be real, Reach was the ultimate infection. Here is what Im hoping to see in the full reveal: Another map (Reach themed like countdown or sword base), The falcon, forge world, the Reach AR and the Reach shotgun.
I personally have to disagree with "Reach being the ultimate Infection". My main reason for this is because Reach introduce what I like to call the "Bulltrue BS". Bulltrue BS is when you kill a lunging zombie, get the bulltrue medal as the zombie body falls at your feet but you still fall over infected by the same zombie you just got a bulltrue on. This didn't happen in Halo 3 and if you want proof of that just go play Infection in the MCC. If you get a bulltrue medal in Halo 3, the zombie is dead and you live every time. Hell, I've even gotten bulltrues with the pistol in Halo 3 and still lived.

That's another thing. The Reach pistol is not a balanced weapon for Infection. Not only can the M6B fire faster than the Halo 3 M6G magnum but it also has a scope resulting in tons of matches on maps like the Cage where humans sit up high on the top of the map and thanks to the scope are easily able to one shot sniper the zombies as they spawn. At least in Halo 3 the pistol had no scope.

In my opinion Halo 3 has the superior Infection.
Infection give me infections!!!!!! I NEED INFECTIONSSS!!!!
BurnBacon wrote:
But depressed they couldnt even...make a new model itself for the infection, just a green armored spartan.
People were complaining that we didn't have Infection. Now we're getting it and people are complaining about that to. Jeez people!
They're complaining because they wanted the full package not half--Yoinked!- game types that are shoehorned in.
Sir Rinder wrote:
I hope that by adding infection in the Reach update that theyre implying itll be similar to Reachs infection. Because lets be real, Reach was the ultimate infection. Here is what Im hoping to see in the full reveal: Another map (Reach themed like countdown or sword base), The falcon, forge world, the Reach AR and the Reach shotgun.
Yeah because we don't want armor or anything...... Jk but this is a good list. Though I would prefer armor from Reach over Forge World and the Reach Shotgun
I can't wait for some of the classic custom game modes to come out. I'm joining the hype train!
Hype Train Going through!!!!!!
So exiting
Flood models would be great. I'm probably in the minority on this one.
simon
Why do people want to look like the flood? Infection playlist is good.
So what is this infection thing all about?
Shouldve came in this update
So pumped!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 19