Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How Far are You Into Your Req Collection?

OP WaffleDJ13

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
40% of everything done! ... anyone with me!???
Finished at 118. getting gold packs for 4k RP is nice :)
I'm about 80% done with my collection. Only need a couple ultra rare armor and a lot of legendries to go. For loadout weapons, I need three more weapons (Two DMRs and Magnum with Extended Mag) and with power weapons I'm missing the Whispered Truth and Oathsworn certification, along with a few ultra rare/legendary REQ weapons.
Everything except the new pro-skins and emblems and Achilles armor (because scrub).
i finish my req collection weeks ago
Thanks to all the gold packs from Firefight commendations I finished everything just recently.
4 more packs made of gold.
Almost done. Just need nornfang.
I just finished today except for HCS packs and some emblems that are earned through commendations.
I have obtained everything from the req packs.
I finally finished about a week ago :) all I have left to get is the HCS Pro League skins (no chance in hell am I ever buying those) and the Achilles helmet!
Been at 100 for a very very long time. Meh. Got to it within like the third month.
I need more legendary weapon certifications yet :)
No idea how far I am. I've been getting mythis left and right so I guess Im pretty close.
I've been done since January 2016.
I Didn't spend a penny, all of it was earned from matches.
Since then I've accumulated 1.2M RP
But every weekend I spend 200k Opening packs to refill my Reqs after draining them in Warzone/Firefight matches.
Then I spend the rest of the week getting back to 1.2M RP, then I rinse & repeat.
I don't know what to do with all this RP... :(
About 15 more gold packs and I should be finished.
I got just about all of them( except for Achiles, Challenger, and mostly the rare emblems).
I almost have it all just 1 more ur and about 40 more legendary, i have most of it, and good luck!
Im done with silver packs and about 10% done with gold packs. I have the hellioskill helment that is everthing (:
Got everything except for Achilles and limited time packs
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6