Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How Far are You Into Your Req Collection?

OP WaffleDJ13

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
Aaaaand done. Nice to finally getting Gold Packs and getting 6k back each time. This will certainly help with warzone
Well into golds, just can't seem to get pheatons or Hannibal versions :(

The grind continues! Although I'm hoping the 6bonus golds from level 5 WZFF wins will help.
Im done with everything
DANG! Congrats on a full chest of goodies!
100% Completion here
Maybe like 30 more Gold pack and i´m done.
I've gotten all of the permanent REQs, minus the HCS crap and Achilles. I was actually pretty pissed when I got the regular Helioskrill in a Gold Pack. I had already gotten through a good chunk of MCC on Legendary, which was no easy feat. Now I'm just waiting for a few mythic refills, because even though I'm fully certified, I barely get any. I just keep getting those damned warthogs.
finished them a long time ago. i only keep great reqs but only use a small variety of them. so i got massive amounts of others. nearly 40 nornfangs, around 50 tartarus gavels, and spanker primes. and lots of others
56 gold packs to go. I took a pretty huge break from the game a little while after it came out and I'm now catching back up. Achilles is nice tho.
About 75% through, all w/RP
Done with everything except Achille's helmet and commendation emblems. Been done since before Memories of Reach update
I believe all I missing is armor, helmets and three weapon certification.
i
I'd say 50% done. I've got most, if not all, common to rare items. I have little to no ultra rare items or legendary items. So it's gonna be a LOOONG time before I get anything that's actually useful.
HFish12 wrote:
About 80% through. The armor and helmets are slowing me down quite a bit, however I'm getting really close to finishing my loadout and power weapon collection so things should go by fairly quick.
Same
Im lacking about 6 gold packs but Ive quit buying gold and gone back to silver to build up my Warzone Reqs for a while.
73% Customization, 91% Loadouts, 87% Power Weapons & Vehicles
like 80 or 90 percent.
Nowhere close, I'm afraid. Don't get on as often so I have so much to catch up on... haha by the time I do anyway. Can someone give me suggestions on how to complete them faster? I was thinking of doing bronze to get the lower stuff, but most of the bronze I open, I hardly get permanent unlocks while I still need plenty of commons to unlock.
I've gotten all of the permanent REQs, minus the HCS crap and Achilles. I was actually pretty pissed when I got the regular Helioskrill in a Gold Pack. I had already gotten through a good chunk of MCC on Legendary, which was no easy feat. Now I'm just waiting for a few mythic refills, because even though I'm fully certified, I barely get any. I just keep getting those damned warthogs.
Hahah I get soooo many warthogs and mongooses, pretty much have all those certified even though I don't use them and frankly, don't want them. I want the power/loadouts weapons really. I don't care for armors, helmets, etc.
I've been playing Halo 5 since July 8th, and I'm about 85% through Silvers.
I finished around hammer storm. Good to have every item but its really hard to get the stuff you want i.e. Wasp, whiplash and so on. Theres so much junk I never use which pollutes the prize pool.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6