Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How fast have you completed the halo 5 campaign?

OP IvyUlgado6969

Ive noticed that halo 5 is incredibly easy due to the advanced movement and the squad revive mechanic. Ive found out that they only changed the damage multipliers. So after reaching 3/4s done with mission 15 of my first playthrough with a time of almost 5 hours, i came up with this question. How fast have you completed the halo 5 campaign, on any difficulty?
PS, imma skip to legendary playthrough as halo 5 is easy af. And im not trying to brag, im actually bad at halo. LoL
I completed it in 1 Hour on Legendary and didn’t touch the Campaign for its poor story
I completed it in 1 Hour on Legendary and didn’t touch the Campaign for its poor story
Yeah... I honestly doubt that it took you just 1 hour... Especially considering you sum of bests for the first 3 levels is already over an hour.

Personally, I beat it on easy in just over an hour and 50 minutes. Could probably get faster now tho.
Can you beat it on Legendary in less than 3 hours?

I wish that was an achievement for halo 5
jalam wrote:

it would be easy as piss tho.
jalam wrote:

Yeah, it's possible, HaloRuns.com has the fastest times. Most use exploits to go fast.
Like 2 years. Lol I've only played through it once and half way through I was so bored with it I stopped. Eventually forced myself to finish it just so I can say I did. So technically the fastest I beat it from start to finish is about 2 years
I've got 10 hours and 54 minutes of playtime in the campaign, but I don't think it took me that long to complete it on my first playthrough. I've played some missions with my son, so that has added to my total time.

I feel like it didn't take me more than 8 or 9 hours to complete the campaign on Heroic.
I only played through once at launch and it took me about 9 hours. Since then I haven't gone back partly due to the story and partly because I enjoy the multiplayer too much.
4 hours 6 minutes (gameplay. Not counting cutscenes). the night it launched I was able to play through it on Easy, sleep, and get to class by 9.

I’m over the par time on Evacuation, Reunion, and Guardians. Considering those are the only levels in the entire FPS series I haven’t beaten the par time of, maybe I should do that.
Wardens piss me off
I would highly doubt this statement as the speedrun record on Legendary is 1:18:50 in accordance to haloruns.com.
it took me really long actually .. i think it was around 12 hours on the first (and only) playthrough. i went straight for legendary alone and it took me that long, what can i say. i played a bit of coop since then, but just bc a friend hasn't beaten the game yet, but we got bored really quick... the campaign is overall just bad in my opinion
took me 7 hours LASO
Went for all the intel and skulls on legendary, as well as achievements. Took a while.
took me 7 hours LASO
But awkward how your service record shows a Normal solo completion 0_0

LASO co op probably took me about 10-15 Hours. Can’t quite remember. Check my service record if need be.

Legendary I’d say maybe 8-10 hours. I haven’t played through the game in so long at this point.

Alsoooo this thread is definitely getting shut down since it’s so old.
I always do my first playthrough on Normal, took me about 3 hours. I'm doing Legendary solo rn. I have about 3 hours into it, have 7-8 missions left. So hoping it'll take me less than 10 hours. 🤷‍♂️
Halo 5 Legendary is not easy. Not at all. Way too many bullet sponge enemies that one shot you. The revive mechanic doesn't help you because the AI is stupid as -Yoink- (Coop doesn't count btw). I took me about 11 to 15 hours or more. It's harder than Halo 3, but easier than Halo 1, 2 or 4.
(This topic might get locked for being an old post, but I enjoy the convo.)

It took me about 12 hours actual time to beat if on Legendary when I got it at release. I got it at midnight but couldn't play until darn near 3am (either due to a large update or other technical issue). After doing a level on Heroic and seeing how it handled, I switched to Legendary. I finished it around 4pm the next day. I found the revive concept made it easier to "run and gun" and realized I wasn't playing nearly as careful as I did in previous installments.