Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How fast have you completed warzone firefight?

OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
9:23! I couldn't believe we got it done this fast. As a solo gamer it's rare to find a group like this
It happens to end very early and it happens instead of always getting on the cutting edge! Less than 10 minutes I think I have never done, however, congratulations! XD
Think my fastest was 6 or 7 minutes on prospect
Have to get lucky with all boss rounds and no defend rounds. Those are the ones that can take most of the 5:00.
9:40 on Temple playing solo.
Is there a way we can view our best times on Waypoint? I only know of it being displayed in the post-game carnage report. You’ve got me curious what my times are.
My fastest was 10:23. I am a solo player as well so getting anything around 10 minutes is amazing.
Around maybe 8:30 for me forgot which map it was.
My fastest was 10:23. I am a solo player as well so getting anything around 10 minutes is amazing.
Solo queuing on Legendary and especially Mythic firefight can be frustrating especially when no one uses any REQs
No lie, the fastest was 4 minutes
I call shenanigans on this, I would have to see a screenshot. Also I am taking completing all five rounds... Not failing at some point
Spencer410 wrote:
Is there a way we can view our best times on Waypoint? I only know of it being displayed in the post-game carnage report. You’ve got me curious what my times are.
If you go to your Game History tab and you can see your times next to the date. But you will have to scroll thru them all looking for your best time. I just did and my best was 10:37 in Prospect on Heroic.
I believe my fastest was around 7 minutes minutes. Was solo queuing, but I got put with an amazing team.
13 minutes, just last night. Saw "Best time" pop up, first time I noticed it. Oh, thank you for spawning my tank literally 500 meters from the action, I love spending two or three minutes driving to a fight.
5 minutes for Dominated.
3,5 minutes with a Spartan Company of 152 levels
LethalQ wrote:
I call shenanigans on this, I would have to see a screenshot. Also I am taking completing all five rounds... Not failing at some point
I can give you proof, what is your gt
How did 5 rounds of WZF end so quickly, apart from not having any defend rounds? Did all the players know the spawn points sequence? I find that some rounds actually run out of time because everyone was running around the map looking for enemies which didn't show up until it was too late.
MonkOfWar4 wrote:
How did 5 rounds of WZF end so quickly, apart from not having any defend rounds? Did all the players know the spawn points sequence? I find that some rounds actually run out of time because everyone was running around the map looking for enemies which didn't show up until it was too late.
The AI have static spawn points so if you play FF enough you'll start to know the spawn patterns. There can be other factors as well like having a coordinated team to take down a boss as fast as possible and/or you also get easy rounds. For example, the round 4 three Phaetons on Sanctum that spawn in can be completed with one person in around 30 seconds with just a Spartan laser or almost instantaneously if more than one person has one equipped.
LethalQ wrote:
I can give you proof, what is your gt
It's Lethalq ... You can just post a link to a screen shot on here....

I see lots of shenanigans on here from some claiming under five minutes or something.... Show some screen shots. It's easy to be like yeah me and my Bros completed five rounds in three minutes, we are beast... .... Uh huh ... ☺️
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2