Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How fast have you completed warzone firefight?

OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
No lie, the fastest was 4 minutes
I call shenanigans on this, I would have to see a screenshot. Also I am taking completing all five rounds... Not failing at some point
I can give you proof, what is your gt
It's Lethalq ... You can just post a link to a screen shot on here....

I see lots of shenanigans on here from some claiming under five minutes or something.... Show some screen shots. It's easy to be like yeah me and my Bros completed five rounds in three minutes, we are beast... .... Uh huh ... ☺️
Aight Imma show it to you today.
Never played 5 lol
Some Teams get sweaty and core the opposing team within 5 minutes.
Dilionaire wrote:
Some Teams get sweaty and core the opposing team within 5 minutes.
While I can believe that this is about firefight so no coring involved.
Wish there were leaderboards and an easier way to check your times. 😑
I have lost in about 4 minutes before it was kinda funny
I was going to start a thread asking for most embarrassing loss on firefight but figured no one would want to admit to it.... But I am not afraid to admit that once while drinking and Haloing we actually lost on round one, escape from arc, defend the armory.... I had died like two or three times being dumb and while not paying attention all the sudden I hear from Palmer....armory lost...that is a defeat... I was like what... How .. oh no one stayed in the armory...hahaha oops.🙂
LethalQ wrote:
I was going to start a thread asking for most embarrassing loss on firefight but figured no one would want to admit to it.... But I am not afraid to admit that once while drinking and Haloing we actually lost on round one, escape from arc, defend the armory.... I had died like two or three times being dumb and while not paying attention all the sudden I hear from Palmer....armory lost...that is a defeat... I was like what... How .. oh no one stayed in the armory...hahaha oops.🙂
Its happen unfortunately but i wishbu the bestbof luckbin future games
Eevium wrote:
Think my fastest was 6 or 7 minutes on prospect
Dang you must have had an awesome team lol fastest for me was like 12 minutes???
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2