Rate Halo 5 on a scale from 1 - 5
Make Your Selection:
I looked for a thread of this nature and couldn't find one so I decided to make my own. Please leave a comment with your rating and why you gave the rating you did.
that's specificSalvanous wrote:I'm going to give it only a 4 for right now. What I know for certainty is the following:
These two facts alone, mean that the game will be above average, because I will want to play the game because of these two facts alone, with that said, these things NEED to be addressed for it to be a solid '4'
- The story behind the campaign is looking to be the best in the franchise for a while, perhaps even better than Halo 2. (No, not a Halo 2 uber fan, but loved the story.)
- The MP for 4v4 is beautifully done, my fears of starting with an AR were relieved, though want to see how much the rifle has changed since the beta.
From these applications, I would be adamant on giving it a 4, perhaps even a 5 out of 5,and I suspect we will see most of these addressed at e3, but I won't give a rating I would fall back on.
- Details about how much customization we have in both forging maps, and game types.
- Application of Firefight (Not Spartan Ops, Firefight).
- Information of more armor options, not necessarily in the form of shoulder customization, but in more armor patters for each suit.
Now to apply an absolute '5' in my book, here's what I want from 343:
- reapplying weapons such as the Plasma Rifle, SAW, Railgun, Needle Rifle, Grenade Launcher, Sticky Detonator, and the Bruteshot, Plasma Grenade Launcher."
- Increased customization to allow for choosing individual shoulder pieces, leggings, chest, helmet, visor, and voice for your Spartan.
- Allowing players to play as a Sangheili, or Elite for the less cultured here.
- Giving the Arbiter his own mini Campaign bridging his major actions from Halo 3, to Halo 4. (I want to have John and Locke as the true stars in the Campaign).
- Applying UNSC air vehicles in the form of the hornet, and or preferably the