True, Infection isn't for everyone and your right as well to wonder where the heck Oddball, KOTH, and some of the others like Assault, Race and Griffball have vanished off to. I do want Infection back though as it gave us many great mini-games.ATH1RST4REVENGE wrote:i never cared for infection so to me it's not a big deal. I'm more concerned with koth and oddball
I think that an update is Strongly needed for all of these gametypes as well as a better organised Matchmaking setup as the Current one is heavily competitive focused.
I'd have set it out more like.
First off change the Arena title to Matchmaking and then have 2 sub sections appear, containing playlists to choose from under the names of Arena and Social.
- Team Slayer - 4v4 competitive team slayer only (No breakout thrown in, if it's got a play list don't need it here)
- Team Objective - 4v4 competitive team objective games including CTF and adding Oddball and KOTH
- Free-For-All - 6-8 players with variants like Oddball, KOTH added to go with the standard slayer
- Team Doubles - 2v2 with not just slayer but Oddball and KOTH added in
- SWAT - No need to explain
- Breakout - same here
- Squad Battle - Competitve 6v6 matches of CTF, Slayer, Territories, Assault
- Social Slayer - 5v5 team slayer variants (no break out)
- Social Skirmish - 5v5 like the arena objectives but also include Assault and even VIP given some map sizes
- Rumble Pit - 8 players and add in Juggernaut into the mix
- Big-Team-Battle - same as it is but add Assault and possibly VIP and Territories
- Living Dead - do I even need to explain this one (Whispers Infection based games)
- Griffball - pretty much the same as it was but if not as a separate playlist then at least included in the following one.
- Special Double EXP/ REQ Weekends - fun gametypes like Rockets, Shotty Snipers, Ricochet, Fiesta etc.