2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 15
I feel like no terms of gameplay their needs to be some custom game playlists! Every halo game is different in terms of what game modes work and are fun for the engine! It's just takes time and I hope they deliver and give up some good content!
McGrunty wrote:
People are just losing their minds over wanting infection lol.

It's not even that fun. Come at me.
It's an acquired taste for sure, but don't be generic about it. What gamemode have you been wanting that hasn't come yet? It's not about the thing itself, it's about the principal of delivering content that needs to be there.
I feel infection is not a necessity but would be a great addition to the lineup of game modes. I mean imagine what forgers can do with the scripting and everything to create some awesome maps.
Want to know what I miss?

LOADOUTS and a Multiplayer which is simple with customizable classes like in Halo 4!
To me, Infection is non existent, I think I played it once, I more interested in things like BT Slayer having it's own list and being ranked again, also us guys and gals in the UK and Europe want regional server selection, aka Titanfall.
Infection is the MOST PLAYED custom gamemode, if someone denies it obviously he didn't spent much time with customs during Halo 3 and Reach days.
Being against the addition of infection is just stupid (speaking about gamemode, not playlist) unless you like see Halo failing.
To me it is really important. And not just Infection. We need all the friggin gametypes!

Matchmaking is becoming quite.. Well I dunno.. Stale I suppose. It's slayer this and slayer that..

Like what, we have CTF and Strongholds? Not sure what Strongholds is though..

We need more variety. Not just for Custom Games, but for matchmaking too.
343 Needs to add in Infection Asap, it has been a core game mode of almost all the halo games, And it has a huge influence on "forge made" Custom games most of really great game modes need infection for example: Fat kid, jenga, duck hunt, That game mode where you dodge the warthogs coming down the slide ect, You get it. The point is Halo 5 needs this to make it better than just an "ok" game, make no mistake I love Halo 5 but adding this may bring some fans who quit back in.
It's not a game changer, I enjoyed it most in the halo 2 days.
LBzrule wrote:
I don't think it's very important because I don't think adding that one game mode will save it.
It might not "save" it, but it would sure as hell be fun =)
Also I personally miss the spartan ops missions together with firefight =(
Anyway, infection? yes please xD
Infection was the bomb back in 3 and reach, hopefully it's the bomb again in 5 :D
Infection would be super fun
I think they need to bring back Griff Ball
i need infection now!!
343 Needs to add in Infection Asap, it has been a core game mode of almost all the halo games, And it has a huge influence on "forge made" Custom games most of really great game modes need infection for example: Fat kid, jenga, duck hunt, That game mode where you dodge the warthogs coming down the slide ect, You get it. The point is Halo 5 needs this to make it better than just an "ok" game, make no mistake I love Halo 5 but adding this may bring some fans who quit back in.
Dude...it's only been in since h3 and half way through the games life at that. Not a core Halo game. That's oddball, koth, assault ect which nobody has a Flippin clue as to why they arnt in here
Infection and all objective game types need to be added for more variety. I agree with some other posters about how most playlists are slayer types. I miss action sack for a time killer and a break from slayer and competitive playlists. Also do something about warzone...feels a bit repetitive. More maps or remixes of current warzone maps or the ability to forge a warzone map would be nice.
Infection and all objective game types need to be added for more variety. I agree with some other posters about how most playlists are slayer types. I miss action sack for a time killer and a break from slayer and competitive playlists. Also do something about warzone...feels a bit repetitive. More maps or remixes of current warzone maps or the ability to forge a warzone map would be nice.
Yea cuz the should be forged for btb to add more maps.
Infection seems like the only thing which could say halo 5. Most people I talk with remember halo 3 for the infection and the map with the kill ball in the middle which the player would have to drive around it and push each other into. Halo 5 has not had any of these memories due to the remove of the kill ball and the fact that we dont have infection. Infection and kill balls make some of the best maps and I dont understand why a game company wouldnt listen to the people who play their game. 343 will fail in this like they did with the last update and this will probably be my last halo. I Have been playing since halo ce and I have never been this disappointed in a halo game as I am with halo 5.
It is important only if they put all forge maps in infection
The "Flagnum" is listed in the Warzone weapon kills bit of the 'service record' - 12 v 12 CTF on Noctus, anyone? Would take Grifball over Infection, unless they do it on a large scale, like Warzone Assault
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 15