Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

how long does Halo 5 mythic arena last?

OP Rossflex

just wondering when it will end.. I couldn't find any information I'm getting a xbox I mostly play on PC
nvm seems to be over with now
Yeah unfortunately it just left the pool, replaced with H2H(1v1).. Hopefully it comes back soon cuz it was my favourite mode!
If you ever need someone to play with I'm online pretty much every day :D
I literally purchased XBL gold to be able to play mythic and the very next day it was taken away! Extremely sad as I don't care about any other playlist.
It’s from Fridays to Sundays (the weekends). So just if you’re looking for the RPs, don’t worry. Just save some decent WZ RP boosts and boost the living Jesus out of it when it comes out. I mean that’s what I do and I get a decent bit of RPs. For now if you want good RP and XP rates, play Legendary WZ Firefight, it has the second highest XP and RP rate besides Mythic. I mainly just get loads of boosts and spam them on Legendary and Mythic so I’m always getting a little bit extra for the Hannibal Wasps and hair pulled out in the end.
Spry123 wrote:
It’s from Fridays to Sundays (the weekends).
They're talking about the one that was in Arena.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Spry123 wrote:
It’s from Fridays to Sundays (the weekends).
They're talking about the one that was in Arena.
Mb then, probably waiting for an announcement is best bet. Maybe if we’re unlucky it’ll come 2021, though no one really knows other than 343. Maybe it’ll come back next holiday they usually give us things to celebrate, which is like Valentines if I recall