Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How long have you played Halo 5

OP Olive3000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I played a few matches when it released and hated the lack of content and gameplay so I set it down for several months. I randomly got the urge to try it again around march of 2016 and I fell in love with the gameplay. According to waypoint I have put 51 days and 15 hours into the multiplayer, so it's safe to say I've enjoyed it overall
I played a few matches when it released and hated the lack of content and gameplay so I set it down for several months. I randomly got the urge to try it again around march of 2016 and I fell in love with the gameplay. According to waypoint I have put 51 days and 15 hours into the multiplayer, so it's safe to say I've enjoyed it overall
Based on your Service Record, there isn't much that remains to be completed. You are a member of a Spartan Company which has managed to obtain Achilles Armor/Helmet and you have completed nearly every Commendation and you have reached the final Spartan Rank.
I played from the day after launch until August 2017. I hit SR150, Xbox controller broke, and I went to pc. Sold the Xbox but I've played forge custom games on PC a bit. Now I play MCC on pc.
Olive3000 wrote:
January 2018, 32,000 XP away from 152. Should get there today.
Nice.
Noice!!!! I’m only a 146 myself and I’ve been playing on and off since it came out
Technically, I've played since launch. But I've gotten a new Xbox account since then. So for this profile, it's since last June. I have 100% of the achievements though, and have enjoyed it across these almost last five years.

Even more technically, I've played Halo 5 since its beta through the MCC. Again, on that previous Xbox account.
ever since 10/27/2015, and yes it's been one long and great trip.
I got the game the day of release but couldn't play till the 1st of November cause I was on holiday. It was so annoying. Played it quite a bit until mid 2016ish because of friends wanting to play other games and then basically forgot about it apart from the odd session here and there. Now I'm playing it again and I'm level 147 trying to get to max rank before infinite.
Since day 1 of the launch as well as the beta.
Since they drop the beta. I´m 146 rank
I have played since launch. Haven't played regularly for 18 months, only occasional plays on weekends. Near impossible to get games in Australia.
I played from the day after launch until August 2017. I hit SR150, Xbox controller broke, and I went to pc. Sold the Xbox but I've played forge custom games on PC a bit. Now I play MCC on pc.
Cool. That sucks that your controller broke though. But did you get a new one?
ive had it since launch day im currently @148 unfortunately lol wish i hadnt stopped playing since launch. i would definitely have hit 152 some time ago lol
Got it at launch, played sparsely throughout the years due to feeling burned on the campaign, and burned out on the multiplayer at first. Took a few years off but now I've been playing almost everyday since last month grinding 152, and enjoying what the game has to offer now.
I have never played halo 5 campaign except for the forge version maybe put one hour at most
Olive3000 wrote:
I have played Halo 5 Guardians since December 29 2015. I am rank 144. I would like to know how long some of you have been playing.
I have about 1.5k hours on it hands down my favorite FPS
Olive3000 wrote:
I have played Halo 5 Guardians since December 29 2015. I am rank 144. I would like to know how long some of you have been playing.
I've been playing since late 2015 as well. I reached 152 on my main account last year.
I've been playing it ever since launch on Ocrober 27th, 2015. I've reached rank 147 and have logged 714 hours playing at the time of this post.
Olive3000 wrote:
Been playing Halo 5 since it was first released: October 27, 2015. I'm at rank 148. I play Heroic Warzone Firefight from time to time, but otherwise I got so disappointed with the campaign's plot/story-line that I just do not feel as strong of an emotional connection to the Halo series like I used to.
I've been playing since July 4th, 2016; however after my initial burst of fun wuth the game it was several years till I really returned. I just started up again at the beginning of this year and even though I had generally been an arena primary player, my reinterest in the game has turned me into a warzone/social player. Recently hit rank 135.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2