Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] how many killionaries do you have?

OP TR Feds

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 26
I got my very first one today playing infection. I know I know, infection is easy but you gotta start somewhere. I was wondering how many you have achieved so far? Personally, this was by very first killionarie of every halo game, so I'm curious to see how many do you guys have.
ZERO. Although I play mostly slayer and its tough to do there.
Yeah I feel you. It must be near imposible. but if you play slayer then you could easily get in one in infection.
None in matchmaking...ever. Thought I was going to once quite a long time ago, but there was just no one around.
Noone.
TR Feds wrote:
Yeah I feel you. It must be near imposible. but if you play slayer then you could easily get in one in infection.
Possibly...I just find infection to be stale. As well as griffball where I know others have gotten killionaires pretty easily. It's just not what I want to play when I put in a FPS... rather have a nice intense game of slayer.
None in this game.
None in matchmaking...ever. Thought I was going to once quite a long time ago, but there was just no one around.
How close were you?
LUKEPOWA wrote:
None in this game.
And in the others?
TR Feds wrote:
How close were you?
Nine I believe (Thought it may have been 8), I was in a tower (Can't remember which map) with infected swarming and me just laying waste to everything coming...one of those days where everything was just going in my favor and then I just ran out of people. I was distraught too.
I have one in Reach. I think my lack of them is because I don't put myself in positions to get them or something will happen that prevents me from getting it like a choke or no one else showing up in time.
I've only ever gotten them in H3 griffball, the closest I've gotten in H5 is Kilimanjaro in warzone with a corp scorp
TR Feds wrote:
How close were you?
Nine I believe (Thought it may have been 8), I was in a tower (Can't remember which map) with infected swarming and me just laying waste to everything coming...one of those days where everything was just going in my favor and then I just ran out of people. I was distraught too.
Ugh you were so close.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I have one in Reach. I think my lack of them is because I don't put myself in positions to get them or something will happen that prevents me from getting it like a choke or no one else showing up in time.
Same here. I was actually surprised I didn't choke. That's something that happens way to often for me
Zero, because I do not frequently play casual gametypes!
Unyshek wrote:
44 Killionaires!
UNYSHEK IS IN DA HOUSE

Have you ever got near in ranked playlists?
Unyshek wrote:
44 Killionaires!
MM win percentage of 80%?? Onyx in every playlist? Is that even real life?
Unyshek wrote:
44 Killionaires!
Fruqo't Unyshek Jesus. that's insane.

At OP: last time I got a killionaire was in reach.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 26