Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] how many killionaries do you have?

OP TR Feds

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 26
Please I need help. No word of a lie I've gone out of my way to beat MCC on solo legendary. My final game was Halo 4. For 3 of the worst and least enjoyable missions that I powered through on legendary (Forerunner composer and shutdown) I've been given no achievement. I rightfully should have the legend achievement. Instead it's sitting at 92%. I'm telling you all I beat all these games on solo legendary. Can somebody help me. Because I'm really really
in no mood to do those 3 mission again. Plus I've heard re-doing may not work. Has anyone else had this ?. I'd like my legitimate Helioskril that I worked for. But if nothing can be done then that's another knife in my ropes with the Halo franchise :/. Thank you for your time. I just really need a solution.
like 50 xd
I got my first killionaire in Halo Reach in BTB
Now I have 67 killionaires
gg Infection is the best playlist to have a killionaire
None.

Best I've been able to do was a Kilimanjaro on the infected playlist.
Probably between 40 and 50
still don't have any, my highest multi kill has been killimanjaro (barring griffball obviously) I have had a few of them
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
None I'm too "MLG" too kill people!
none, warzone? ffa? slayer?
none, warzone? ffa? slayer?
I have 3 killionaries, 1 grifball, 1 infection, 1 warzone
Please I need help. No word of a lie I've gone out of my way to beat MCC on solo legendary. My final game was Halo 4. For 3 of the worst and least enjoyable missions that I powered through on legendary (Forerunner composer and shutdown) I've been given no achievement. I rightfully should have the legend achievement. Instead it's sitting at 92%. I'm telling you all I beat all these games on solo legendary. Can somebody help me. Because I'm really really
in no mood to do those 3 mission again. Plus I've heard re-doing may not work. Has anyone else had this ?. I'd like my legitimate Helioskril that I worked for. But if nothing can be done then that's another knife in my ropes with the Halo franchise :/. Thank you for your time. I just really need a solution.
Dude post this on another thread. This post is not related to the topic at all.
I sadly did not get a killionaire. But.... I did get my first running riot 3 days ago. You wanna know how I did it...
Spoiler:
Show
Ive no clue
Zero. Just waiting for the day that i break through a killamanjaro in swat :D
TR Feds wrote:
I got my very first one today playing infection. I know I know, infection is easy but you gotta start somewhere. I was wondering how many you have achieved so far? Personally, this was by very first killionarie of every halo game, so I'm curious to see how many do you guys have.
I came close once!.

Haven't had much luck lately though.
I.......have 7.
Got one in Rift Ball a while ago, wasn't 100% spawn trapping but a I did for last few :( Sorry
The other I got was the other week in a Helios on Darkstar >:) Also got an Unfrig that game so it was pretty good for me, felt a little sorry for the other team though :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 26