Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How many people here actualy earned Helioskrill ?

OP SCRUD MUFFIN

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 17
I earned it by putting countless hours into game time to complete gold packs. I'd say that's a much longer grind than completing a few games on legendary. So cry all you want, I did "actually earn it".
the MCC isn't a grind though. Its a set goal, and something you should enjoy. I prefer Halo 2 on heroic (Gravemind is awful) so that felt like a bit of a grind before I stopped. You got Helioskrill by grinding, playing through the MCC is the same as playing through the Halo 5 campaign, just on a larger scale. It isn't a grind because there is a very clear end point, as opposed to the REQ system. Anyone can do it, and that takes away some of the value of having it. I could see the argument for having it in the REQ system if we had something that took invdividual skill.
If you have a second controller, u can keep respawning next to it...keep the second controller on a safe place, and do your job
If you have a second controller, u can keep respawning next to it...keep the second controller on a safe place, and do your job
As someone who actually earned Helioskrill by finishing all the campaigns on legendary, I constantly wonder when I see someone wearing it whether or not they earned it.
I just wish you couldn't get it from REQ packs, so that it could be a badge of honor to wear it , not just meaningless .

tell me your thoughts please.
I earned it and then like a week later they released it... RIP.

I don't even wear it anymore since people can unlock it through the REQ system but let me tell you; Halo 1 campaign is ridiculously difficult.
I didn't, I was going to force myself through it on Legendary, but I realised I couldn't be bothered
As someone who actually earned Helioskrill by finishing all the campaigns on legendary, I constantly wonder when I see someone wearing it whether or not they earned it.
I just wish you couldn't get it from REQ packs, so that it could be a badge of honor to wear it , not just meaningless .

I did Legendary Solo all intel and Skulls, but can't get anyone to do Legendary Co-op, (everyone always seems to busy lulz), I also have all the Helioskrill armours, in fact I have all the armour with the exception of the Achilles, sometimes I wear Helioskrill, but mainly I use Venator Cestus, and yes I agree with you some cosmetics should be locked off until you complete certain in game tasks and commendations, like the aforementioned Achilles. I did have all the skins till they released the Halo Team Skins, hopefully these will become available through time, any way I'm in total agreement, Badges of Honour and Status Achievement's are good for gaming in general, wear it with pride. peace out LBC.
I dont earned it. Im doing Halo 2 gravemind.
ive beaten every halo campaign solo legendary at one point or another. mostly on different accounts for each game. i havent played halo 5s campaign yet tho and probably never will since 343 made it so i know its bad. it really isnt much an accomplishment really most halo campaigns are very easy, besides a few select sections, and jackal snipers in H2
I honestly cannot muster the time to re-do the 4 Halo Campaigns on Legendary difficulty again, plus I recently received the Helioskrill WARBOUND Helmet, and I have had the Armour for quite some time.
Because it is a game and beating them all on Legendary for a virtual reward just isn't all that. Plus in my opinion I hate that Helioskrill armor.
I earned it but I wouldn't really call it earned. Really I just played solo through all the campaigns like I've done literally hundreds of times before. Completing the gamesame on legendary isn't that big of an achievement the only real challenge is Halo 2 at times.
I earnt it the hard way, and btw the library mision on legendary is so easy if you know how to speedrun it, same with cortana, the hardest for me would still be gravemind, not the beginning, but after going through countless hallways without getting a bloody checkpoint to back you up.
All games, no skulls, twas' fun.
I earned it! My friend unlocked it in a REQ pack when he only had half of H4's campaign left until he earned it, so he didn't wear it until he'd finished H4. It's annoying not having any armors that have any kind of challenge/prerequisite to unlock (except Achilles, but that's more of a grind than anything else).
I earned it and it's the thought of getting it the badass way that counts.
I did & used it during the beta.
I got logged out of a game and it band for three hours
I am Done with Halo 5 unless they take the band away
it was special in the first few weeks, but now it's just meh like any other armor in h5

I agree. I earned it ox skulls. H2 was such a pain.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 17